View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
lol its really easy to push in all the buttons (incl soft reset) at teh same time, you just need to use both hands
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
Bootloader, Volume Down And Power Button......thats All

Flash From Storage Without Stylus, Return Key, Volume Down, Power Button....thats All
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
You Do Not Have To Push In The Reset Button!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
I know where the soft rest button is, inside the back cover, but that seems impossible to get to while holding the volumDown and "enter keys" that's probably what he meant by the rest key, but I've never attempted a hard reset until now and am unsuccessful doing that so far. I just got my diamond today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
reset is the little button on the back of the phone, underneath the battery cover. you need to use the stylus or some other thin object to push it in. and no, it means to hold the power and volume down buttons while pushing in reset with the stylus/object, all at the same time. your phone should be on while doing this

and yes, i do agree with trident. these types of questions don't belong in a thread about this ROM
Do you people really not see that this guy is dragging on this subject in the wrong place forever?? And by having everyone engage him, you have all the people subscribed to this thread checking and seeing this useless drivel?
Stop answering his questions until he asks them in the appropriate thread. Please.

This post has been thanked 1 times.