PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
I still haven't had any ringer problems and I am using the taskbar from the first post, weird.
Do you ever turn the volume to silent at night or any other time, that's when i notice it happening it doesn't seem to turn the volume up even if it shows as turned up.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

The Weez is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I loaded this ROM yesterday. Had been on OMJ's rom, was having some issues and decided to try something different.

MightyROM is sloooooooowwwww for me. Everything. Especially internet. Can't even stand to browse my normal sites.

Tried a hard reset, couple soft resets. No joy. Am I missing something?

Also, I TF3Dconfig won't work, just gives some error messages. Any idea what's up with that?
Old 04-03-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weez View Post
I loaded this ROM yesterday. Had been on OMJ's rom, was having some issues and decided to try something different.

MightyROM is sloooooooowwwww for me. Everything. Especially internet. Can't even stand to browse my normal sites.

Also, I TF3Dconfig won't work, just gives some error messages. Any idea what's up with that?
Back up your stuff and use clear storage, flash the rom then clear storage again, always works for me.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weez View Post

What you are experiencing does not occur on Mighty roms. If you flashed from OMJ to Mighty 4.8, and these things are occuring, you need to flash the shipped rom of your carrier first, then flash back to Mighty 4.8, clear storage one more time, done. This should solve your issues.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:45 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Is anyone else having trouble using Resco KB in Opera Mobile? Its locking up half my screen

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-03-2009, 05:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b

the rom is basically running good for function but It keeps freezing or getting really really slow even taking the battery out and rebooting doesnt necessarily fix it. Its random when it does it but its really annoying when it happens. has anyone else had these slow downs or freezes? I've also had it freeze in vibrate mode w and incoming call and won't stop unless i turn the whole thing off.

Sometimes web wont connect either but I've figured out turning on an doff the radio corrects that.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Mavosa is just getting started

I've personally never stored ringtones in "My Ringtones" or did a hard reset other than doing "Clear Storage" after flashing, and I've had no issues with the ringer so far.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey mighty, what was the web browser you mentioned like 1000+ posts ago?
I looked back like 40 pages then gave up lol.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post

UCWEB
Old 04-03-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
hxxp://www.ucweb.com/English/index.shtml
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development