PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05
Carrier: Sprint

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I cant get my dang phone to text...it keeps going into the outbox and blah blah blah. I did everything the right way, flashed shipped, cleared storage, flashed 4.8, then even cleared again for good measure. I want to throw the dang thing out the window. But I wont Too expensive, plus its a great phone with a great ROM, as soon as I get it working.

One more time, here I go again. *Crosses Fingers*
Does texting work on the stock rom?

Torx:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I am the opposite until now.

I loved manila, wouldn't use any other todayscreen plugin. Until titanium came out

I absolutely LOVE IT.

I am still contemplating whether to include manila on MightyROM5.... I think it might get left out
I don't use TF3D so I'd love a lite version. I'm sure a lot of the followers if not the majority would want manila though.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Texts decided to start working on this last flash, so all is great again.

About the "new" ringer fix, not the registry edit from before, but the newest one, does anyone know what the fix is? More registry edits? If so what are they? New kitchen out, I wonder if it was system related.

oh yeah about the convert to .wav fix, it may work, I dont know I never tried it, but doesnt that mean there is a even bigger underlying problem? If the phone cant draw mp3 or whatever else says a lot. To me.

Old 04-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: sprint

jayko23 is a n00b

this doesnt work .
Old 04-12-2009, 01:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hey Mighty out of desperation, I will offer to test out Mighty 5.0, being the loyal dude that I am... jk i think. Hope you and everyone else has a happy easter.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

dzap is a n00b

Thanks for the Amazing ROM!! I've been playing all day with my new Diamond and customizing it with Might ROM. I've been searching allover for stuff to customize it on here and XDA. Anyway used to have a Touch so I was a bit familiar with some stuff, but it's been a while. I really liked the Sprintified TF3D layout so I decided to put it back a recustomized it to my liking. Anyway I was wondering if someone could help me out with a few things, since I'm still pretty much a noob at this.

Main things that really bug me: (I know this isn't specific to Mighty ROM exactly but maybe someone here can tell me what I need to edit in a registry or something?)

1.) So I have the same issue with this guy..http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63789 (post #4), in that I've tried over, and over and over, but I cannot seem to get Sprint TV to link to this TF3D tab, so I'm guessing there must be some kind of registry edit I need to do or something. Here's what the page looks like..

..anyone know if there's anyway to link SprintTv back to that? For the time being I've just hidden the tab as it bugs me, being useless like that

2.) How do I skin the Comm Manager? I tried a program Advanced Config..but it doesn't seem to skin it. I just wanted the background to be nice bluish/black color overall to match the Sprintified theme, and searching for a cab for the Comm Manager have turned up with nothing for me or things that just don't work

3.) Just an extremely minor thing here..but anyway to make the task manager (the one in the upper right of the screen, that allows you to kill one..the simple/basic one..) a little bigger? On the Sprint ROM it was a bit bigger I think as my fingers have a bit of a problem selecting which apps to kill sometimes.

4.) Final thing: Youtube. Very mixed feelings about this..but the new "Program Guide" version seems utterly useless to me. AKA the little High Quality/Fast Speed setting seemed more helpful to me. I browsed the forums and after a few tries got YouTube 1.0.1820.2727 from Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs but then, the issue arises that I cannot scroll with myfinger/flick through videos I have to use the directional pad/circle to scroll through them so that was a turnoff for me. I reinstalled it a few times, many soft resets..nothing. Is there a compromise version? One that has the settings and able to scroll? Or any ideas to fix it anyway?

Oh forgot one last last thing: Anyway to keep the screen from turning on when roaming? My Touch did exact same thing and killed the battery life, so I'm wondering if there's a registry tweak to fix it.

Sorry for all the questions But I thought I would just get it all out in one post

Thanks again for everything everyone!! I've thanksed a lot of you guys and have learned a lot. I'm hoping someone can help me out with some of these minor final things that would totally make it perfect. Thanks again Mighty Mike for the amazing ROM!

EDIT: whoa..sorry the image is really huge..sorry..not sure how to make it smaller
Old 04-12-2009, 06:26 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

titanium is horrible. unless theres a weather slider AND stocks slider
then maybe i can accept titanium as it is..
Old 04-12-2009, 06:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Just thought I would pop in to wish everyone a happy Easter
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:15 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

2.) How do I skin the Comm Manager? I tried a program Advanced Config..but it doesn't seem to skin it. I just wanted the background to be nice bluish/black color overall to match the Sprintified theme, and searching for a cab for the Comm Manager have turned up with nothing for me or things that just don't work

3.) Just an extremely minor thing here..but anyway to make the task manager (the one in the upper right of the screen, that allows you to kill one..the simple/basic one..) a little bigger? On the Sprint ROM it was a bit bigger I think as my fingers have a bit of a problem selecting which apps to kill sometimes.

If you search around theres plenty of cab files out there to skin the comm manager, I'll help you look.

go to Start>Settings>System Tab>Task Manager>Others Tab. Then darken the large size circle.

You can also go to Start>settings>System Tab>TouchFlo. And check the Enable large start menu to make the start menu bigger.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-12-2009, 01:46 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey Mike just thought Id bring this to your attention. Theres a new version of google maps out if you want to include in your next update, I think someone even already OEM'd it in this thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64423
Old 04-12-2009, 03:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond since juicy 2.5
Carrier: telus

czyzoman is a n00b
Wink Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

i hope the easter bunny brings manila for all mightys new roms

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development