PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
+2. just found it the other day and love it. I just wish It auto started after a soft reset. other than that its simple and no more pocket dialing or responding to texts I didnt know I got with; "welkfm2lkm3rlk3m4lk23mrlk"
i just found that

lockmelite cab autostar on xda site
here is the link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3529609
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:50 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by djelmonstruo View Post
i just found that

lockmelite cab autostar on xda site
here is the link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3529609
cool find, but I see there are two different autostart cabs from two different people on the same page for the same thing and they are different sized cabs. Am I missing something here. Which one do I want?
Old 04-10-2009, 03:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
how do I do that?
edit: ok, I see windows\start menu\programs. Am I on the right track here?
\windows\startup\

create the shortcut there
Old 04-10-2009, 04:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo

Quote:
cool find, but I see there are two different autostart cabs from two different people on the same page for the same thing and they are different sized cabs. Am I missing something here. Which one do I want?
i installed the first one and it work fine.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg333 View Post
Yeah this is the begining of their WiMax rollout, which use to be called Xohm but now I think they changed the name to the "Clear Network", maybe because of their joint venture with Clearwire(sprint is now the majority owner). Comcast and others are in the mix now too. Next year will definitely be better for coverage.

Here is a cool test the guys at Giz got to do with a WiMax capable laptop. Hulu at 70 mph...
http://i.gizmodo.com/5174718/exclusi...ed-speed-tests
Thank you. This was a much better description, and much more informative than my answer.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Hey...just saw a commercial for Sprint's 4G network. Anyone know what this is?
im tellin u my speeds are through the roof and really never see 1x my internet is really fast so i think it might be here and around J'ville already

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Arrow Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Day 2 of revised regedit, still no missed calls. I'm sure if Calkulin came up with the fix, its a done deal!

Quote:
just flashed back to 4.8 to give it a try again. Mine were set to 3 & 5. I set them to 4 & 4 and we'll see how long it lasts till I have some missed calls that never rang.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo

fadi33 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
Day 2 of revised regedit, still no missed calls. I'm sure if Calkulin came up with the fix, its a done deal!
I tried the cab fix and regedit fix, and I still have the no ring problem. I am using the stock ringtone. Though I am using S2U2, but the caller id is turned off, and using the posted toolbar. Only fix is to soft reset.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Arrow Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

did you verify the regedits were changed to 4 after soft reset? a lot of times in WinMo the regedits won't stick if you soft-reset right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadi33 View Post
I tried the cab fix and regedit fix, and I still have the no ring problem. I am using the stock ringtone. Though I am using S2U2, but the caller id is turned off, and using the posted toolbar. Only fix is to soft reset.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA

skasner is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
did you verify the regedits were changed to 4 after soft reset? a lot of times in WinMo the regedits won't stick if you soft-reset right away.
Thank you for this post. I was just about to post that the no ring fix cab wasn't working for me also, but after reading this note I checked my registry and the entries reverted from "4" back to "1". I updated them manually (w/ Reg Editor, not CAB) and I'm going to soft-reset in about 30min and see if it sticks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development