PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
No I haven't. I have my finals coming up so it has been pretty much eat, sleep, poop, school. Sometimes not even eatin, or sleepin. I will take a look at it for you when I get home today. See if I can't figure it out and help you out a bit. Sounds like something I will want too. Be about 4hrs.
sounds great man, good luck on the finals.......i dont miss it lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-27-2009, 11:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Sprint
Carrier: Sprint

flydude2000h is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Many folks who have custom ringtones in their ring folders that are MP3s or WMAs are missing calls, because they don't work. They need to be converted to WAV files to work. Not everyone is having the problem and other ROMS are affected too. (I first read about it in the Juicy ROM thread. There are conversion programs around the threads somewhere. I myself d/l'd a free conversion / ripper program from downloads.com.
I had the ringer problem even with the stock WMA's that come with the phone. I had the MR 4.8 installed for 4 days before the issue surfaced. I converted the stock WMA to a WAV and it has worked for a day. Nice ROM Mighty Mike, I have been programming computers for 37 years now and this is excellent work.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

gcphtc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
my ringers were made with mp3 trimmer and i have no issues.......
I experienced the RingTone problem this morning after a week if stability. I made the RT's from MP3 trimmer also. Soft reset did bring back the ringtone, but I'll try the converters. Thanks to all for the tips.

G
Old 04-27-2009, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

any release date estimated on mr5?
my stuff is all messed and that chronic rom is sweet just not very stable (in my world)

we need a MIGHTYchronicROM5

thanks so much for all your work, telus locked phones suck, i love breaking them

Last edited by megagprime; 04-27-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
sounds great man, good luck on the finals.......i dont miss it lol
boodaka where do you get/how do you make ur today and ilock so sweet?

i wanna be cooler
Old 04-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
any release date estimated on mr5?
my stuff is all messed and that chronic rom is sweet just not very stable (in my world)

we need a MIGHTYchronicROM5

thanks so much for all your work, telus locked phones suck, i love breaking them
lol no date, just patience............i was gunna try GroovROM ... but im loyal........
Old 04-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
boodaka where do you get/how do you make ur today and ilock so sweet?

i wanna be cooler
lmao, for s2u2 u can edit the files in /program files/s2u2/gfx to how ever u like, or download free ones at skinzone.org, and the Today screen is Spb Mobile Shell 3.0 (i highly support)
Old 04-27-2009, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

i must say I'm lovin wm6.5 for some reason. Using calc's rom. I can't wait for Mighty's super stable version.

I'm surprised this thread is still like the biggest thread in the forum even though nothing has been released for over a month haha.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
There was someone earlier in this thread who said they were willing to donate a diamond to you. Just a thought.
Not to throw gas on the fire, but I thought the intent of the donations was "sort of" to pay for a Touch Diamond for Mike. I refer to his original post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I know many of you have requested this option many times. After months and months of consideration, I have finally decided to allow you guys to donate to me.

I am looking to pick up a 2nd device to use as my testing device. Using my TouchPRO as my primary device makes it very difficult to test roms on a daily basis, especially when I am replying on phonecalls, text messages, etc.

Having a 2nd device will at least allow me to test thing easier.

Donations are not required, although are definitely appreciated

Thank you everyone, you have been phenomenal in supporting MightyROM... I look forward to bringing you more pwnage!
It really doesn't matter to me, personally, what Mike uses the donations for, but I don't think many of us recalled the implied reason for it originally.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

dimensi0n is just getting started
Angry Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Links to get MightyRom 4.8 and The Menu Enhancement Cabs are not working. Seems to link backto lilrico's site which is not working.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development