PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Is it just me or does the mute ring button not work when receiving a call?
what button is the mute ring button??
Old 04-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
what button is the mute ring button??
when you answer a call, on the s2a screen, the mute ring button is just below the slide bar.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My next observation regarding the ringtones...after making the changes I made earlier I have noticed I have 3 duplicates in my Sounds and notifications drop down list. Standard, Vision, and Windowsmobile.

They all have messed up file names. They have a space between their last letter and .wma (eg. Ring-Standard .wma) But maybe they are supposed to be that way, I just dont know. You cannot delete the tones in the Windows root, however if I delete those three from "\Windows\Rings\" I will lose the dups in drop down list.

So my question is why only those three duplicate, when I have the rest of the ringtones in both folders and the others do not duplicate. If I delete all files out of the Windows\Rings folder, I lose all ringtones except Standard, Windowsmobile and Vision even though all ringtones are still in Windows

Last edited by TREmp77; 04-29-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:46 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
My next observation regarding the ringtones...after making the changes I made earlier I have noticed I have 3 duplicates in my Sounds and notifications drop down list. Standard, Vision, and Windowsmobile.

They all have messed up file names. They have a space between their last letter and .wma (eg. Ring-Standard .wma) But maybe they are supposed to be that way, I just dont know. You cannot delete the tones in the Windows root, however if I delete those three from "\Windows\Rings\" I will lose the dups in drop down list.

So my question is why only those three duplicate, when I have the rest of the ringtones in both folders and the others do not duplicate. If I delete all files out of the Windows\Rings folder, I lose all ringtones except Standard, Windowsmobile and Vision even though all ringtones are still in Windows
I noticed that too the other day. I just got rid of the entire /windows/rings folder. I put my ringtones in /application data/sounds. I got rid of or converted the ones that were mp3 and its been a couple days since I had the no ring issue. So if this works for me I'll be stoked!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I noticed that too the other day. I just got rid of the entire /windows/rings folder. I put my ringtones in /application data/sounds. I got rid of or converted the ones that were mp3 and its been a couple days since I had the no ring issue. So if this works for me I'll be stoked!

Keep me posted please.

I have a hard time running both threads, and I don't visit this thread very often as i do the touch pro forum, so please pm me if this solution works.

On a side note,

I am coming much closer to getting the diamond rom finished. It's just hard right now considering the feedback im getting in my touchpro thread. I don't need duplicate errors from both roms. Since i don't give you guys many updates, I rather give you a solid one that doesn't have as many bugs!

I am working on a new touchpro build. When that is released, i will port it immediately for the diamond

Thanks for being understanding guys...
Old 04-30-2009, 02:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Keep me posted please.

I have a hard time running both threads, and I don't visit this thread very often as i do the touch pro forum, so please pm me if this solution works.

On a side note,

I am coming much closer to getting the diamond rom finished. It's just hard right now considering the feedback im getting in my touchpro thread. I don't need duplicate errors from both roms. Since i don't give you guys many updates, I rather give you a solid one that doesn't have as many bugs!

I am working on a new touchpro build. When that is released, i will port it immediately for the diamond

Good to hear from you Mike. Hope all is going well for you. Looking forward to your release
Old 04-30-2009, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Good to hear from you Mike. Hope all is going well for you. Looking forward to your release
Ditto! Getting used to 6.5. So far so good.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond (cdma)
Carrier: telus

toosweet4life is a n00b

Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before here, but I flashed from mighty 4.7 to 4.8, and now suddenly when i send people a text message, they get 2-3 repeated messages and when i soft reset, it sends them again.

Is there any resolve out there for this issue? especially since this can get quite annoying for the receiver.

Thanks guys!
Old 04-30-2009, 02:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosweet4life View Post
Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before here, but I flashed from mighty 4.7 to 4.8, and now suddenly when i send people a text message, they get 2-3 repeated messages and when i soft reset, it sends them again.

Is there any resolve out there for this issue? especially since this can get quite annoying for the receiver.

Thanks guys!

Get ready for it....here it comes...Did you flash to your shipped ROM, clear storage then flash 4.8? This has happened to many people and flashing shipped then clear storage fixes it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Keep me posted please.

On a side note,

That is awesome! Thank you for the update! Definately looking forward to finally getting a crack at MR5!! Hope the job search is going well..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development