View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:30 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

My next observation regarding the ringtones...after making the changes I made earlier I have noticed I have 3 duplicates in my Sounds and notifications drop down list. Standard, Vision, and Windowsmobile.

They all have messed up file names. They have a space between their last letter and .wma (eg. Ring-Standard .wma) But maybe they are supposed to be that way, I just dont know. You cannot delete the tones in the Windows root, however if I delete those three from "\Windows\Rings\" I will lose the dups in drop down list.

So my question is why only those three duplicate, when I have the rest of the ringtones in both folders and the others do not duplicate. If I delete all files out of the Windows\Rings folder, I lose all ringtones except Standard, Windowsmobile and Vision even though all ringtones are still in Windows

Last edited by TREmp77; 04-29-2009 at 11:54 PM.