PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Hind1 is keeping up the good workHind1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
wish 6.5 today would slide up and down so the whole list was accessable, then she'd be mint

well with opera default for internet and a better customizer
I'm on Calkulins Rom right now, and he has Opera set as default internet, as well as the opera favorites panel instead of the internet explorer one. It's slick.

Please don't forget to press in the rare occurrence that I have helped you!
Old 04-29-2009, 03:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

All this time I had a ring tone...until tonight. I have found some interesting things though. I am fortunate enough to have an image of my registry from this afternoon, when the problem existed and I was unaware. I soft reseted to get teh ring tones back and am now comparing the two registries and there is a number of differences. I'll post pictures ina little bit to show the differences, it's quite astounding.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
All this time I had a ring tone...until tonight. I have found some interesting things though. I am fortunate enough to have an image of my registry from this afternoon, when the problem existed and I was unaware. I soft reseted to get teh ring tones back and am now comparing the two registries and there is a number of differences. I'll post pictures ina little bit to show the differences, it's quite astounding.
That should definitely be interesting.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright here is the first big difference I noticed. In the picture the left panel is the current registry (which works), the right panel is the same key when I was experiencing the ringer problem. It looks as though the ringtone vanishes, from the registry. This is in HKCU/control panel/sounds/Ringtone0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ringtone0.jpg (68.9 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Have you put them directly in the spb folder?
Pirish, i used this method of repacking along with 7zip like it suggested, and i got the backgrounds, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=18

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

i love 6.5z layout (not so much full sliding home but whatev) but they are all too sketchy, calkulons6.5 is awsome just not as stable as mr4.8 so i'm goin back untill mr5.... hopefully very soon. Like 7 flashes this morning. dont think my diamond like 6.5 lol
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind1 View Post
I'm on Calkulins Rom right now, and he has Opera set as default internet, as well as the opera favorites panel instead of the internet explorer one. It's slick.
yes it is very slick, i like it just it keeps crashin and messing up

wish mr roms came with all the goodies like calks
(incall recorder, flip it, s2u2, etc)

i think tf3d still hails supreme in functionality and stableness
Old 04-29-2009, 12:00 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no such luck on mr rom try s kitchen you csn have all want
Old 04-29-2009, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
i think this kicked in when i install MS3 imma mess around tonite ive been busy at work, see if i can get it fixed, did u change anything in adv config that would have maybe fixed it?
Nope, Just clicked done to accept all the changes.
My phone soft reset itself yesterday afternoon and again this morning--both were witin a short time after closing Opera. I had opened Opera from the button in WMP this morning, but I don't know if WMP had anything to do with it. I suspect not because it played several albums after that without problem. I don't use MS3.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flydude2000h View Post
What are the changes you made in advanced config tools and diamond tweaks? I am having the same problems as you.
All of the adv config.
Diamond tweaks--ringtones/rvibrate and ring --Hide battery icon in title bar
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development