PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

seamus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
I had this problem when I tested out that google sync. To fix, go into your 'Outlook E-mail' inbox and delete the welcome to windows messaging or similar email. HTH.

Love to, except i dont have that email in my inbox. My inbox was created when I signed into my hotmail account through Live.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

tp617 is just getting started
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Hey guys, my question is:
1) How do you get an image to be the background of the phone (currently mine only shows up when I press the Start menu and even then it only shows up on that frame)
2) Has anyone experienced spam text messages after flashing? I received 2 from "9103" right after the initial flash, and then after the follow-up hard reset. Then a few hours later I received a spam message from some website.
Thanks for your help!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp617 View Post
Hey guys, my question is:
1) How do you get an image to be the background of the phone (currently mine only shows up when I press the Start menu and even then it only shows up on that frame)
2) Has anyone experienced spam text messages after flashing? I received 2 from "9103" right after the initial flash, and then after the follow-up hard reset. Then a few hours later I received a spam message from some website.
Thanks for your help!
the spam thing has nothing to do with flashing i assure you!
the background to change the tfl3d background it is under the setting tab and wallpaper ,to change the background in all tabs you need the cab from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ground+changer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b

I love this new rom- Does anyone know if its pretty simple to add that modified weather tab? I liked the HD tab where 3 days of future weather were showing up. It would be amazing to either add this to a .6 version or if someone will let me know how to without loading some new total theme?
Old 02-11-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Love to, except i dont have that email in my inbox. My inbox was created when I signed into my hotmail account through Live.
When you are in your inbox, click the little down arrow at the top left by inbox and see if you see the outlook mail there.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:02 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
don't forget this handy CAB that installs all the Cities for TF3d Weather.. It works on all of Mighty's ROMS.. i'm using it now. I've attached the cab that i downloaded nearly a month ago from this forum.
Does this make it so that only US cities show up? I loved the option of actually having my town show up, but couldn't use a previous one as I wanted some foreign cities included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
Okay this texting bug is killing me... The G-sensor fix did not work for me either
I'm also having the first letter of texts disappear again. Didn't happen with 4.4.3.
I skipped 4.4.4.

Another little eccentricity... I used to have my Gmail accounts setup automatically. Now, they are setting up using IMAP (which I don't like) instead of the default being POP3. Any way to fix this with a reg edit or something? Changing all the ports and doing what Gmail says (but the opposite) is a PITA.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:08 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lil rico, you considered starting you're own thread for the themes? Kinda hard searching through the pages to find them. If you have, I apologize for this post.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
lil rico, you considered starting you're own thread for the themes? Kinda hard searching through the pages to find them. If you have, I apologize for this post.
All his themes are located in my touch pro thread, 2nd post.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:14 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks mike. Just saw the link on the first post. Real quick, I commented on an earlier page about the keyboard switching between t9 and abc when in opera and texting. Meaning your older roms would automatically switch to abc when in opera and then when texting it would switch back to t9. Any fix for that? thanks.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tprime76 View Post
Anyone have an idea on this one?
I've been experiencing something similar. Once in a while if I hit the volume button up or down nothing happens, the entire sys slows down and I have to soft reset. Sometime I have to soft reset more than once to get the volume buttons working again. I would love a solution to this. I kind of thought it might be related to the customized volume screen. Anyone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development