PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

COGnosticator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
You have to select United States first
United States is not availble to select. There are a thousand other countries but no good old US of A
Old 02-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Under 4.4.4 I had nothing installed, other than the rom, when it started. I then installed the fancy icons and taskbar someone posted here. Under 4.4.5, I continued to have the issue, along with sluggish behavior. Someone suggested the taskbar and icons could be related to the sluggishness, so I did a hard reset and I did not re-install the icons/taskbar. Now all I have is 4.4.5 and one message plus. (And the sluggishness still occurs). I wonder if it's becasue I have 1,700 contacts. Although, under 4.4.1, through 4.4.3, there were no sluggish issues...

STILL LOVING IT THOUGH, thanks Rico & Mike!
ok a shot in the dark here ,do you have your messages saved on "internal storage" if so i would delete all my email accounts ,then delete the messages folder on the internal storage and sign in again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by denttarek View Post
ok a shot in the dark here ,do you have your messages saved on "internal storage" if so i would delete all my email accounts ,then delete the messages folder on the internal storage and sign in again
Message attachments are being saved to internal storage, yes.. is that what you mean? Yeah, I have noticed and wondered about all those email folders, I guess it would not hurt to delete them all and see what happens - I use gmail imap, so there would be no harm to my messages, I suppose... I'll report back.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Okay this texting bug is killing me... The G-sensor fix did not work for me either

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
anyone having problems with the occasional freeze while typing a sms or playing solitare? I noticed this in the last release more then this one, I had it only happen once so far, so hopefully it was just a random thing, but in the past rom it was happening all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauger View Post
freezes...installed build 10 and noticed that when im texting or anything to do with touching the screen its would freeze just for a sec or two, this has been driving me nuts, I knew it had to be something to do with polling, I was playing around with g-sensor ( yes i know what it is ) polling in Advance Config, changed it to 900, rebooted and now its not freezing anymore...anyone wanna try this and see if it works or is it just my imagination???

Old 02-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Lurker

COGnosticator is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by COGnosticator View Post
United States is not availble to select. There are a thousand other countries but no good old US of A
Never mind, I did a hard reset then the US showed up, thanks
Old 02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Glad you dig it

Ok, I'll bite; what's NSFW?

The "manager" guy at the telus store here bought a diamond and made me trick it out for him in exchange for a free case (last thing I need, I have like 4 for my diam now)

I'm not having this email notification addition error either.
What are you working on Briggs ?
Old 02-11-2009, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Glad you dig it

Ok, I'll bite; what's NSFW?

NSFW = Not Safe For Work

If you view this page on your company's network, you may be looking at questionable material.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:54 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COGnosticator View Post
Never mind, I did a hard reset then the US showed up, thanks
don't forget this handy CAB that installs all the Cities for TF3d Weather.. It works on all of Mighty's ROMS.. i'm using it now. I've attached the cab that i downloaded nearly a month ago from this forum.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Weather Database for TF3D.cab (1.58 MB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-11-2009, 02:57 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
Okay this texting bug is killing me... The G-sensor fix did not work for me either
would love to figure out a solution for this as well..
Old 02-11-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tprime76 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to tprime76

Quote:
Originally Posted by tprime76 View Post
I saw this with another ROM a long time ago (I never solved it) since it went away with a new flash. When I am at a screen, any screen, and press the volume up or down key the volume adjust comes up. When I press it again, it goes right back to the screen I was at BEFORE the first press.

For example.. At home screen, volume up shows the volume adjust screen, press it again and it goes right back to the home screen without adjusting the volume. Any ideas?
Anyone have an idea on this one?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development