View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 01:51 PM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Convert them to WAVs. That fixes the problem.
converting to wav did not solve the ringer issue for me , not even soft resets fix the ringer its ****ed and kinda sucks cause this rom is the best i have ever used except for this issue if it could be fixed i dont think i would even flash another rom (unless there was something new that i could only get from flashing lol) i have looked at and tried EVERY 6.5 rom that i can and to to tell you the truth i really dont like them !!!! All I could ever want for my phone is to have the ringer fixed, and then my phone would be the cats *** of phones. So MIKE WE ARE BEGGING YOU PLEASE oh PLEASE can you fix the ringer on 4.8 and i think you would make a lot of ppl happy and they would stop complaining because you could call 4.8 final and it wouldnt even matter if you ever droped a diamond release again because 4.8 would be just about as good as this phone can get and trust me you would be making LOTS of pple happy. Thanks mike for everything you have done for us!!!