View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
well looks like my diamond decided to crap out on me after having it for only a month and the internet stopped working and wont except the msl. so sprint is being really nice to me and decided that are gonna send me a bnib touch pro free of all charges and im def ok with that. my diamond will work if it gets flashed back to stock and then you should be able to reprovision the msl for the internet to work again. but i decided to take the pro for free. who wouldnt? but looks like im off to the forum now, well as soon as i get my pro probly tomorrow or monday they overnighted it to me at about 12pmest. so im hoping for tomorrow. we shall see!!!!
Let me get this straight.
You're saying that you spoke to a CSR at Sprint and without making you hard reset or complain loud & long they just offered to send you a TouchPro? Within the 30 day warranty period?
Based on most of my experience with Sprint (and many others'), I find that very hard to believe.
Not calling anyone a liar or anything... it just seems like there must be more to the story.