PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

armorforsleep is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to armorforsleep
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quick reg edit...mike is in Canada on Telus, thus the 130 limit...we have 160 in the states...

HKCU \ Software \ Microsoft \ SMS \ TextShared - Change from 130 to 160
Old 05-08-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: _
Carrier: _

OrBy is keeping up the good workOrBy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Incorrect. MR5 is currently for the touchpro.

I am in the process of porting it to the diamond.
And God bless your kind soul for doing so!

On another note - has anyone been getting any hard locks with your phone on the charger with the newest release? I had a few way back in on 4.1 or around there but not for the longest time but in the past few days I have had two. Phone screen was off, dpad was dim (phone fully charged) and when I try to power it on - nothing - have to pull the battery or soft reset...
Old 05-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Guess who just got a call with no ringtone...this guy.

Weird thing, it vibrated, never did that before. Also it changed the tone to Alarm Beeps, tried to change it back to my ringtone and it said corrupted.

EDIT: Did not try to add bluetooth or anything. First observation, I cannot use the volume buttons on the side to adjust the volume, a pop up comes up saying "HTC Volume Control: Do your volume settings" nothing else in the popup. Also when using the volume buttons it seems to be highlighting the Call History on the Home tab then the HTC volume Control pop up comes on screen.

EDIT#2: Also why do I have 5 things listed in "Start/Settings/Buttons/" as Button? Then at the bottom is Send key (Hold) Rotate Screen. I remember Send key use to be the only one in there.

Here is what it says:

1. Select a button
Button Assignment

Button <None>
Button <None>
Button <Today>
Button <None>
Button <None>
Send Key (Hold) <Rotate Screen>

Last edited by TREmp77; 05-08-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:28 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I'm sorry if you guys have had the ringtone issue.... The good news is in the recent releases, it seems the ringtone issue is gone. As soon as MightyMike gets MR5 for the Diamond complete, I believe that will be the end to all of your ringtone issues...
Old 05-08-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond -> vzw
Carrier: Verizon

mclaser is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Guess who just got a call with no ringtone...this guy.

Weird thing, it vibrated, never did that before. Also it changed the tone to Alarm Beeps, tried to change it back to my ringtone and it said corrupted.

EDIT: Did not try to add bluetooth or anything. First observation, I cannot use the volume buttons on the side to adjust the volume, a pop up comes up saying "HTC Volume Control: Do your volume settings" nothing else in the popup. Also when using the volume buttons it seems to be highlighting the Call History on the Home tab then the HTC volume Control pop up comes on screen.

EDIT#2: Also why do I have 5 things listed in "Start/Settings/Buttons/" as Button? Then at the bottom is Send key (Hold) Rotate Screen. I remember Send key use to be the only one in there.

Here is what it says:

1. Select a button
Button Assignment

Button <None>
Button <None>
Button <Today>
Button <None>
Button <None>
Send Key (Hold) <Rotate Screen>
After reading your msg I thought I'd check mine. Sure enough it's on Alam-Beeps, which is the 1st one in the list BTW (is that a clue). I tried to set it to my Ring-Flute1, hit ok, and get "Ring Tone Error...file corrupt..." Big surprise, ha. Before I softreset I hit the vol u/d buttons, in Ring mode, on the 3 bar from bottom. I hit up button and it moves up 1, beeps, then moves back down on its own and sticks where it was. Somebody's obviously not happy!

The other thing that always seems to happen is tabs at the bottom of the screen -- Phone/Services/More/Advanced -- have disappeared! I always get to Sounds (Notifications) via Phone/Options, if that matters. Does that happen to you guys as well?

I only have 1 button in settings/buttons: the Send Key, which I have programed to Voice Command. I think MR4.7 had it originally to Rotate.

...you know this happened after I just did an AS an hour ago and pulled my phone while my pc was in standby (I know, probably not a good idea). Hmm.

Last edited by mclaser; 05-08-2009 at 06:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: bell

alsosun is a n00b

Not sure if this is relevant to the ringer issue. I have been on Mighty for a while and never had an issue. I was on 4.8 forever--no problems. I decided one day to try 6.5 (Culkulin's). I started to have the ring issue. For many reasons I went back to Mighty 4.8. , but the ringer issue remained. So, I went to 4/RB and still the ringer issue.
Now, I have flashed this thing constantly since day one, never going back to stock first, or hard resetting--I just never had any issue.
3 days ago I did a hard reset, flashed back to stock (Bell), hard reset. flashed Mighty 4/RB, reset and . . . . no ringer issue. It has been fine for the last 3 days.

Last edited by alsosun; 05-08-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Phone/Options tabs are still on mine, although I did soft reset already before I checked.

Anyone with the ringtone problem not have a custom taskbar?

Also adding to the post right above mine, I tried Calk's 6.5 also, soooo anyone with the problem, have you guys gone to 6.5 to try it out then got the problem? Or is there people with the issue that have never tried 6.5?

Last edited by TREmp77; 05-08-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:20 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Phone/Options tabs are still on mine, although I did soft reset already before I checked.

I dont currently have the ringtone problem but I did for months and have never used a custom taskbar.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Here's another tidbit on the ring deal. When I get the "file corruption..." and before I soft reset to correct the problem, I noticed that the first 8 sounds (up to Alert-Synth) play fine. Everything below that has an error. 8 is an interesting number in binary, no? Maybe this thing pukes when you get a sms or call during AS because it can't access the sounds. Then, when you unplug it the access violation is still there, but you might not have an oppportunity to notice your sound changed back to #1 Alarm-Beeps for hours or days, until you need it. It still seems like the index that points to the set sound file is getting mangled somehow.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

Also adding to the post right above mine, I tried Calk's 6.5 also, soooo anyone with the problem, have you guys gone to 6.5 to try it out then got the problem? Or is there people with the issue that have never tried 6.5?
I do not have a custom taskbar and MR4.7 I'm on is my first and only ROM replacement on this phone. ...wait, I might have tried the MR one before, but that's it, I swear!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development