sdafasdlkfj
PPCGeeks Regular

sdafasdlkfj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
WOW YOUR A DUCH BAG!!!!! Sh$t takes time, you dont want a rushed rom do you?? if he takes his time there will be less bugs and if he takes his time he can because its his rom and he has no obligation to even let you use it, plus he has already stated that he is currently looking for a job and only has time to update HIS phone and when he has extra free time which is sometimes hard to come by, then he will port it over to us. My suggestion to you A. is to either buy a nice new TP or TP2 B. Go Stock C. Try another Rom or D. Just shut up.

Mike has a life too and just because he has made a few roms in the past dont mean he ever HAS to do it again!!!!!

Mike i like 6.1 way better then 6.5 thats just MHO !!! I would be happy if you only fix the few small bugs in reborn and then if I was you I would just leave these un-greats behind and wash your hands of them cause some ppl just like to F$#k up good things because they are just dumb,

Dont get me wrong there are a BUNCH of great guys and gals in here, that love to help other ppl out when they have problem or are looking for a file they cant find, its just some ppl just dont know respect and are just all around slow ppl.

But Mike if you are porting over the new TP2 for us then great I cant wait, but please take your time. We all know what happens when roms are rushed!!! as for MR5 IMHO i hate 6.5 its just too buggy right know, i'm sure soon after a few updates it will be the cats a$$, But for know its just to early of a Bata OS for me and Thats just my 2 cents!!!!!

take care mike i hope all is going well with the job hunt!!!! Keep up the GREAT work, Trust me there are still a LOT of ppl that appreciate ALL the work you still do for us Diamond users!!!!! Thanks
mike, i apologize for my inflammatory remarks.

but to this guy whom i quote, seriously get off of your knees already. mike can and did defend himself.