View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 04:40 PM
litlepyro
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCerna View Post
Just a few problems that I found with the beta mighty5:
1. Texting windows freezes constantly (but I have not seen a 6.5 rom with out this problem)
2. Brightnest when in lock mode, it is impossible to see anything when your outside in the sun.
3. When phone is on lock screen the slide to answer takes to long to come up and it sometimes locks up. ( I have also seen this in many other roms) So far the fix is to change this to the default winmobile controls.
4. This keeps happening to me in multiple diamond phones (so it might not apply) My phone sometimes resets if I use windows media player to play my songs. I think it only happens with high quality bit songs, but I have not confirm that (happens in 6.1 and 6.5 roms).

This rom like all of your previous ones is great, thank you for your support to this community.
For the first one. I dont personally use threaded messaging, I use classic. I dont have any issues with it freezing. I have seen this problem before though with threaded messaging.
2. You can try other apps like Lumos or Glight to adjust screen sensitivity to brightness. I have heard good results from both.
3. Im not 100% sure on this one, but I think I read somewhere about a ring delay that you can adjust to help this problem.
4. I have heard of this before and unfortunately am not sure what to tell you about this one...Sorry

Good luck though