PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Also, a working version of a Sprint Clock? - have tried all kinds of different cabs without success.
-Downloading ROM now.
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState87 View Post
I'd be interested in the Sprint clock as well!

Here is the Sprint clock I said I would make. Standard install process, turn off tf3d, install, let restart then turn on tf3d

I'll attach a pic to show you what it looks like, on my phone right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.3 KB, 96 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Clock.cab (654.2 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by TREmp77; 06-04-2009 at 03:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporty9xterra View Post

I cant install my sprint picture mail. has anyone else had this issue? or can someone give me a new cab? mine might not work w 6.1
This one's working for me on MightyRom4:
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Picture Mail 0.1.16.4.CAB (2.94 MB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 06-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

So do you mean to tell me the ringtone bug is finally gone? I hate to bring it up cause I know i'm going to jinx it.

But damn if it is fixed... Phew!
Old 06-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

The beta I release yesterday is now official on the main page.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:30 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The beta I release yesterday is now official on the main page.
Awesome!! Could someone post the 4R3BORN Welcomehead from the previous releases?
I never did back it up and dont really wanna flash just to get it back

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:46 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Thanks Mike!
If anyone is wondering just remane that image

Welcomehead.192.png

Then copy to Windows Directory and it will overwrite the stock green microsoft startup image.

Heres some others I use as well if anyone wants em
Attached Images
File Type: jpg welcomehead.192.jpg (4.6 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 1welcomehead.192.jpg (1.3 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Mike: is this 4R3BORN Welcomehead done with a renderer or in Photoshop? Thanks (and I may break down and flash 06.03 tonight...looks as stable as the late 3/early 4 versions)!!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:04 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Mike: is this 4R3BORN Welcomehead done with a renderer or in Photoshop? Thanks (and I may break down and flash 06.03 tonight...looks as stable as the late 3/early 4 versions)!!
I would HIGHLY recommend flashing to the 6-3 version.
Its super stable and no bugs to speak of.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

liriel is keeping up the good workliriel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I would HIGHLY recommend flashing to the 6-3 version.
Its super stable and no bugs to speak of.
Agreed. I suggest hitting Mike's donate button in appreciation of this quality product.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development