PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

OhioState87 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to OhioState87 Send a message via MSN to OhioState87
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
On another note. I noticed my screen almost never shuts off anymore. I have to manually turn it off by tapping the power button on the top. It will dim after a few seconds or a minute or whatever but never shuts off. Anyone else? Im thinking about a hard reset and or goin back to June.03.09 cause of this.
In many ROM's in recent memory, if I have Bluetooth turned on, my screen will never shut off at the specified time. It's only when I turn Bluetooth off that it returns to working normal.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I honestly dont think you can disable S2A. I could be wrong though. Its happened once or twice
You are probably right. In which case:

HEY MIKE!! Any chance you could do a version of 06.20 without S2A and just put S2A in a separate cab for those that can't live without it?
Old 06-24-2009, 03:18 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post

HEY MIKE!! Any chance you could do a version of 06.20 without S2A and just put S2A in a separate cab for those that can't live without it?
be patient and wait for him to release his oem folder then you can cook your own any way you want. He already released his sys.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

OEM is coming soon
Old 06-24-2009, 03:33 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Is there any way to make the long press send key rotate the screen kike in the 6-3 release?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
be patient and wait for him to release his oem folder then you can cook your own any way you want. He already released his sys.
LOL....I know my limitations and flashing is about as far into the ether as I care to venture. I'll live with the S2A.

But, of all the really smart guys here, half probably know everything about using BT and the other half are like me. So, can someone from the first half give us folks in the other half some direction? Here's the rub--I paired my phone with my PC, but the Bluetooth Explorer just spins its "working" icon for a second and then goes away with nothing else happening. And if I try to send a .jpg file from my PC to my phone, that also fails. So how does BT work other than pairing with a headset/car? Thanks!!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Is there any way to make the long press send key rotate the screen kike in the 6-3 release?
sure. Start>Settings>Personal or check and see if buttons is listed>Buttons>assign a program>select rotate screen from the list. If it's not in there. Here is the registry edit to add this to that list:

Unhide Screen Rotation Option- allow for screen rotation:

[HKLM]\System\GDI\Rotation and look for HideOrientationUI.

Change its value from 1 to 0, restart your device and the setting should be back.
Then go to Start > Settings > Buttons > Assign to <Rotate Screen>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post

I think you can use AdvancedConfig to enable/disable HTC's phone skin. You'll be stuck with WM dialer and bubble pop-up instead of HTC's dialer and S2A.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:01 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
sure. Start>Settings>Personal or check and see if buttons is listed>Buttons>assign a program>select rotate screen from the list. If it's not in there. Here is the registry edit to add this to that list:

Unhide Screen Rotation Option- allow for screen rotation:

[HKLM]\System\GDI\Rotation and look for HideOrientationUI.

Change its value from 1 to 0, restart your device and the setting should be back.
Then go to Start > Settings > Buttons > Assign to <Rotate Screen>
Thanks man, that did the trick.
Id never even seen that reg edit posted anywhere before but it put it back in the buttons options.

I got another question thats not ROM related but I dont really want to start a new thread for it.
I use flipit to auto rotate certain programs, its an awesome little app.
but my question is to auto rotate Opera Mini what do you name it in flipit?
Iv tried Operamini.exe and .inc
Opera Mini
Operamini
Opera Mini.exe and inc
any ideas?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

An update on my BT issues--I have found that my PC is enabling all these file share services, but my phone is only showing me Headset and Wireless Stereo as available services. Anyone have any ideas hbow to get the other services (probably most specifically FTP) to show up in the list? Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development