PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
does anyone know if this has netcf 3.5? did not see a icon in the programs list if not can someone post up a cab, i cant find a cab anywhere

3.5 is built in

Old 06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

cool thx for reply, I LOVE THIS ROM, been working all night installing all the stuff i want and ive had no problems yet, thanks mighty mike you deff hit the spot with this one
Old 06-30-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
so in the Windows dir from the ROM there are two audio*.csv files:
AudioPara3.csv and AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv . I gather the first is
the one that is actually used. The second? I dunno, anyone? Perhaps
the original?

It has lower values, if I understand it, for the earpiece, so I guess I
will try it... unless someone tells me that there is a problem with it...
OK, so I did it, wrote over AudioPara3.csv with AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv. It seems to be better, I think, at least it seems that the earpiece volume isn't screaming at me anymore...
It does seem weird that while most people on this forum are complaining of the Diamond volume being too low, mine is too high... unless MR4 specifically tried to fix the too low volume and it goes a little too far for my device...

If someone could post the original AudioPara3.csv from the Sprint stock ROM, that might help... thx

Last edited by monkeyboy; 06-30-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
OK, so I did it, wrote over AudioPara3.csv with AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv. It seems to be better, I think, at least it seems that the earpiece volume isn't screaming at me anymore...
It does seem weird that while most people on this forum are complaining of the Diamond volume being too low, mine is too high... unless MR4 specifically tried to fix the too low volume and it goes a little too far for my device...

If someone could post the original AudioPara3.csv from the Sprint stock ROM, that might help... thx

I might have it somewhere on my computer...let me look. Be back in a minute.

And Im back. I am almost certain it is not from the Sprint ROM, I will get it though if someone doesnt come up with it before hand.

Last edited by TREmp77; 07-01-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:43 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Alright I'm back on this ROM so hopefully it works out till MR6.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Almost a VIP

Here are the stock Sprint Audiopara, I had to zip them up, so just extract and enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara3.zip (16.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Here are the stock Sprint Audiopara, I had to zip them up, so just extract and enjoy.
Thanks...
so they are identical to what I have from MR4-062609. Weird... but I'll see if I'm happy with the overwriting of AudioPara3.csv with AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv after a few days of more real calls. So far its a good fix for my problem... (I dunno if it breaks something else, like the handsfree volume). And it is still too bad that in-call volume adjusting doesn't work...

Another "problem"...
Settings/Buttons shows me SIX! buttons, FIVE of which are labeled just "Button" and four were set to <Context Menu>. In fact it went into a loop when I tried to get out of Settings... it insisted on me assigning each "button" with a different app/function instead of them all being <Context Menu> before I could even leave the Settings/Button page. Weird...

What's this about? I thought there was only supposed to be one button (Send-Hold)...
I'd love to be able to actually assign button-HOLD to other functions, like OK-Hold to be camera or whatever...

So where do these unknown "button" entries go to?
Old 07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Almost a VIP

I had that same problem with the buttons screen as well, it was annoying. I posted about it in this thread a long time ago and no one knew what I was talking about. It was annoying as heck, the only way to get out of the screen was to assign all of the buttons to <None> except for Send Key. I never found a fix except Hard resetting and flashing the ROM again.

Even though we do the correct procedure for flashing the ROM sometimes weird things pop up. The only fix is to try the flash over again, which stinks.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ok, well at least *someone* else has seen this crazy button behavior...
is there any reason I can't just ignore it (will it come back to bit me?) cuz I'd really rather not flash again...
Old 07-01-2009, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this might be a stupid question, ive asked lots before so was wondering, used google gps today and noticed it does not give voice commands like sprint navigation, is there a way to change that or does it not do it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development