View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:29 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
OK, so I did it, wrote over AudioPara3.csv with AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv. It seems to be better, I think, at least it seems that the earpiece volume isn't screaming at me anymore...
It does seem weird that while most people on this forum are complaining of the Diamond volume being too low, mine is too high... unless MR4 specifically tried to fix the too low volume and it goes a little too far for my device...

If someone could post the original AudioPara3.csv from the Sprint stock ROM, that might help... thx

I might have it somewhere on my computer...let me look. Be back in a minute.

And Im back. I am almost certain it is not from the Sprint ROM, I will get it though if someone doesnt come up with it before hand.

Last edited by TREmp77; 07-01-2009 at 12:38 AM.