monkeyboy
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Here are the stock Sprint Audiopara, I had to zip them up, so just extract and enjoy.
Thanks...
so they are identical to what I have from MR4-062609. Weird... but I'll see if I'm happy with the overwriting of AudioPara3.csv with AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv after a few days of more real calls. So far its a good fix for my problem... (I dunno if it breaks something else, like the handsfree volume). And it is still too bad that in-call volume adjusting doesn't work...

Another "problem"...
Settings/Buttons shows me SIX! buttons, FIVE of which are labeled just "Button" and four were set to <Context Menu>. In fact it went into a loop when I tried to get out of Settings... it insisted on me assigning each "button" with a different app/function instead of them all being <Context Menu> before I could even leave the Settings/Button page. Weird...

What's this about? I thought there was only supposed to be one button (Send-Hold)...
I'd love to be able to actually assign button-HOLD to other functions, like OK-Hold to be camera or whatever...

So where do these unknown "button" entries go to?