PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobdoob View Post
Is there a regedit or cab to change the text limit from 130? I feel like I saw one a while ago, but I forgot where it was.
here you go. good luck
Attached Files
File Type: cab sms160.cab (1.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Well, gang, I finally did it! No, not that (I have done "it" before, thank you). I flashed 06.20 and so far, so good...nothing unexpected and it looks good. Now, for my brainfart question (and yes, I searched but I refuse to believe "it can't be done")--how do I disable the S2A? I was on the 4.6 release that apparently didn't have it or I had disabled it somehow. Anyway, I always use the hardware answer and hang up buttons and the S2A just gets in the way. Thanks!!

Last edited by pixelpop; 06-24-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:50 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Bite me Curb.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:09 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
What do your power settings say? in the advanced tab Start/settings/system/Power
I checked those and they are set to what I want. I soft reset and still the same. ended up soft resetting again later cause I was installing some new programs and now its working properly.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:16 AM
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Bite me Curb.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:19 AM
The Playboy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Well, gang, I finally did it! No, not that (I have done "it" before, thank you). I flashed 06.20 and so far, so good...nothing unexpected and it looks good. Now, for my brainfart question (and yes, I searched but I refuse to believe "it can't be done")--how do I disable the S2A? I was on the 4.6 release that apparently didn't have it or I had disabled it somehow. Anyway, I always use the hardware answer and hang up buttons and the S2A just gets in the way. Thanks!!
I honestly dont think you can disable S2A. I could be wrong though. Its happened once or twice
That brings up an issue I have that I dont know if its related to the black S2A.cab I use or if its just cause this ROM has S2A, or both. But I try to end a call with the hard end key and usually I have to hit the key 3-4 times for it to end the call. sometimes it wont end the call at all. Is that normal?
Old 06-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA

skasner is a n00b

I switched from 4.8 (032509D) to the final ROM on 6/20 and so far I'm very happy with it. I may be done flashing my Diamond for good, which means no more geeky phone fun until the man offers me a phone upgrade that is not to a locked down boring BlackB3rry.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

llmask is just getting started

awesome rom! fast! question - skybook gets an error message - anyone else experiencing this?
Old 06-24-2009, 10:45 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skasner View Post
I switched from 4.8 (032509D) to the final ROM on 6/20 and so far I'm very happy with it. I may be done flashing my Diamond for good, which means no more geeky phone fun until the man offers me a phone upgrade that is not to a locked down boring BlackB3rry.
... or until mike releases his OEM base for this rom and you cook your own version!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I try to end a call with the hard end key and usually I have to hit the key 3-4 times for it to end the call. sometimes it wont end the call at all. Is that normal?
It depends...how big are your fingers? But seriously, I haven't had this problem, but then again, I haven't gotten/made any calls on the 06.20 version yet. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know though.

Edit: the hardware end key seems to be working fine on my install of 06.20. One press and they're gone!

Last edited by pixelpop; 06-24-2009 at 12:54 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development