View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:22 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
cool, it so happened that I looked this up today so just shared something new as for opera mini, love it by the way! I just installed the new changescreen which has a great interface in it that will show you exactly what each name is for every page you are on. so the first page for example shows "shell32" for the titanium interface, mail is "tmail" it puts it in red right on the screen. when I visit opera mini it says "jbed" Try jbed or jbed.exe and see if this does the trick. attached is a sshot of how it looks with this changescreen feature.

fyi, I using the lastest all in one cab for mini and it rocks! installs the latest jbed and mini along with adding a program shortcut.
jbed.exe worked!
thanks again. Iv got an all in one cab for mini also but I dont know if its the latest and greatest or not? I know its 4.2 thats about it.
Is changescreen an app or what? I never heard of it.

[EDIT] nevermind I found it over at xda, looks pretty nice but not as simple as flipit.
I actually only use the auto rotate on a couple programs (googlemaps, Garmin,skyfire and now Opera Mini)

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 06-24-2009 at 04:25 PM.