View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Thanks man, that did the trick.
Id never even seen that reg edit posted anywhere before but it put it back in the buttons options.

I got another question thats not ROM related but I dont really want to start a new thread for it.
I use flipit to auto rotate certain programs, its an awesome little app.
but my question is to auto rotate Opera Mini what do you name it in flipit?
Iv tried Operamini.exe and .inc
Opera Mini
Operamini
Opera Mini.exe and inc
any ideas?
cool, it so happened that I looked this up today so just shared something new as for opera mini, love it by the way! I just installed the new changescreen which has a great interface in it that will show you exactly what each name is for every page you are on. so the first page for example shows "shell32" for the titanium interface, mail is "tmail" it puts it in red right on the screen. when I visit opera mini it says "jbed" Try jbed or jbed.exe and see if this does the trick. attached is a sshot of how it looks with this changescreen feature.

fyi, I using the lastest all in one cab for mini and it rocks! installs the latest jbed and mini along with adding a program shortcut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cscreen jbed sshot1.jpg (32.3 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 06-24-2009 at 04:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.