PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
seems like u got a little more than just the clock background and digits changed...
anyways.. tell me exactly what u want back and ill make u a cab later, its all manila file images, so i need to know which things u want and which u don't cuz each file is a number and not a name... but i mostly know them all by now.
thanks a lot buddy..i'll send you a PM.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 03-25-2010, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
thanks a lot buddy..i'll send you a PM.
ok here is just the clock like u asked...
btw i forgot that i took the screen shots with the whole "ece..." thing.
i've been watching way too much southpark... thats where i probably got it from.
i learned my English from tv... and somethings sometimes get stuck with me.
anyways... if u need anything else.. let me know.

u might wanna turn off manila before u install it and just reload it later... don't have to reset.

edit:
sorry... i for got u wanted the am-pm white also...
redownload and install... i fixed the cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM Clock.cab (13.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-25-2010 at 09:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Are you guys noticing more of a battery drain with this last version. I seem to have run it down from 80+ percent all the way down to just over 30 with some minor installs and 1 phone call.
Didn't have that with the previous 21897 one. Let me know if you guys think it's a bad flash or something. Thanks for the input.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: China Telecom

眼镜匪 is a n00b

thanks for your new rom ,amikam,i flashed new 21897 rom,but issue of Calendar has not changed,i add a new appointment on Calendar ,but it flashed quickly then disappeared.it can not display on the Calendar and home tab.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 眼镜匪 View Post
thanks for your new rom ,amikam,i flashed new 21897 rom,but issue of Calendar has not changed,i add a new appointment on Calendar ,but it flashed quickly then disappeared.it can not display on the Calendar and home tab.
for home its probably cookie mod...
go to start\utilities\tweaks\chteditor
and change the appointment setting in there.
calendar is working fine for me.
and btw if u install a language customization... that could happen... i install Hebrew on my phone and it took me some time to find a version that wont mess up my calendar.
or check to see if your appointment dates are like they should be.
for example in Hebrew i goes day/month/year
but in English(US) its month/day/year
so that could be an issue for u also.
btw just make it clear... the rom is set to US English.

Last edited by amikam; 03-26-2010 at 12:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Are you guys noticing more of a battery drain with this last version. I seem to have run it down from 80+ percent all the way down to just over 30 with some minor installs and 1 phone call.
Didn't have that with the previous 21897 one. Let me know if you guys think it's a bad flash or something. Thanks for the input.
i think u looking at it too fast.
i only uploaded the new rom at like 12pm or even 2pm i think...
charge it up tonight and see whats up with it tomorrow... every time i personally flash a new rom the batt goes down fast(installs and customizing and such) but after i charge it and look again it works fine...
i'm happy u using 21897 cuz that a rom i actually test out and use myself (i dont like 6.5.5), i can't really be sure about whether the older 21897 was any better on batt cuz i jumped to the newer one too fast.
the difference between the two for the most part is module instead of files and a package that was missing from the old one.
i can probably make a "super" light rom with almost nothing in it... that would save u tones of batt...
if im not wrong... i think i remember u saying that u roam a lot... use the tweak thats in the tweak folder (toggle1x) that would really help batt life.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: China Telecom

眼镜匪 is a n00b

Oh yes,it`s reason of date format.in Chinese data format is "dd-mm-yy",so in Date format setting,replace "-" to "/" ,Problems were solved .Thank you amikam!

Last edited by 眼镜匪; 03-26-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 眼镜匪 View Post
Oh yes,it`s reason of date format.in Chinese data format is "dd-mm-yy",so in Date format setting,replace "-" to "/" ,Problems were solved .Thank you amikam!
no problem man... u r lucky i use a different language then english... i had same issues as u did in the past.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Question Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

*** ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY (the internal) SPEAKER FOR MY HTC DIAMOND CDMA??? thanks in advance ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
it seems like there is an update to microsoft my phone... sucks cuz i just uploaded the new roms....
Thanks Amikam, I have to much work now so I will left Flash to this weekend.
Anyway, don't worry about MS MyPhone it autoupdate next time you SYNC!!!
(anyway the cab download is this one) Thanks a lot for the cab to fix album & menu!!!
*** RTFL : Flash Back*** I pretty remmember the "90s" when you can't even make a click in your computer while you wait 30-40 min to burn a CD (650mb, not 700mb as actual/nowadays CDs) *** LOL ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
... My Diamond with a 2.5 ROM compared to the HD2 is literally like comparing a bicycle to a pretty fast car, no lie.
I still have both phones and services and I'll be happy to answer anything I can. Good luck!
The7thson Good for you, pal. Enjoy your HD2, we all know the goods about it, but let us know how is the battery Life??? The T-mobile is better (less bugs) than the european model??
Quote:
Are you guys noticing more of a battery drain with this last version....
Hi Mshnayde, any update about Battery Life??? I'm still with ROM 21897 23 March and I have 9 hours life, (with BandSwitch active to 60sec and two email inbox checked (gmail & Live) every 15 min).
Quote:
Share your opinion as to what's the fastest. Which one you think gives you the best battery life? I like the larger buttons of 6.5.5 but that's not a deal breaker.
I don't use soft buttons anymore, I remap them to Hard buttons, and know I have extra screen free space!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
...I'm about to take the new 21***, but I had the previous 23XXX and the battery life was horrible....And, is it me or do you get more screen with the 21XXX?
IronRed, Yes a few more space with 21xxx thanks no big buttons in the bottom!! and if you concern about little buttons with fat fingers (that is my case) don't worry at all, I use DredSensor to RE-MAP my hard buttons to "start menu" and "OK/X option" SO NO MORE STYLUS!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
... WOW I'm starting to love 6.5.1, Anyone else is encouraged, interested? I had installed DredSensor 1.3a and REMAP my hard keys so now:
1.- Home button: OPEN "start menu"
2.- Call button (default):
OPEN "phone dialer"
3.- Back button: CLOSE "any aplication"
4.- End button (default): OPEN "Home Tab" and "end calls"
5.- Enter (center D-pad) button: PRESS "OK"/"X" (depend which one is show up)
(so no more Stylus to tap that little softkeys at the top corners "TaskBar")

Anyone know how to HIDE the "HTC SCROLL TABS ROW"??
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
The latest 21XXX standard seems really snappy, the battery life so far is the best I've seen... I'm scared to complain about it because the battery life is so freaking good and the performance is awesome....... What to do......
How many hours you have for Battery Life???
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-26-2010 at 06:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

minkus82 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
*** ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY (the internal) SPEAKER FOR MY HTC DIAMOND CDMA??? thanks in advance ***
Thanks Amikam, I have to much work now so I will left Flash to this weekend.
Anyway, don't worry about MS MyPhone it autoupdate next time you SYNC!!! (anyway the cab download is this one) Thanks a lot for the cab to fix album & menu!!!
*** RTFL : Flash Back*** I pretty remmember the "90s" when you can't even make a click in your computer while you wait 30-40 min to burn a CD (650mb, not 700mb as actual/nowadays CDs) *** LOL *** The7thson Good for you, pal. Enjoy your HD2, we all know the goods about it, but let us know how is the battery Life??? The T-mobile is better (less bugs) than the european model??Hi Mshnayde, any update about Battery Life??? I'm still with ROM 21897 23 March and I have 9 hours life, (with BandSwitch active to 60sec and two email inbox checked (gmail & Live) every 15 min). I don't use soft buttons anymore, I remap them to Hard buttons, and know I have extra screen free space!!! IronRed, Yes a few more space with 21xxx thanks no big buttons in the bottom!! and if you concern about little buttons with fat fingers (that is my case) don't worry at all, I use DredSensor to RE-MAP my hard buttons to "start menu" and "OK/X option" SO NO MORE STYLUS!!!!
How many hours you have for Battery Life???
Do you have a link for dredsensor?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development