View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:05 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 眼镜匪 View Post
thanks for your new rom ,amikam,i flashed new 21897 rom,but issue of Calendar has not changed,i add a new appointment on Calendar ,but it flashed quickly then disappeared.it can not display on the Calendar and home tab.
for home its probably cookie mod...
go to start\utilities\tweaks\chteditor
and change the appointment setting in there.
calendar is working fine for me.
and btw if u install a language customization... that could happen... i install Hebrew on my phone and it took me some time to find a version that wont mess up my calendar.
or check to see if your appointment dates are like they should be.
for example in Hebrew i goes day/month/year
but in English(US) its month/day/year
so that could be an issue for u also.
btw just make it clear... the rom is set to US English.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-26-2010 at 12:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.