PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
amikam,
Is your Bluetooth working? I get the error "no bluetooth device installed". When I go to switch on BT I get the "wait" dots, then they go away and the BT is not "On". Did it get left out by mistake? It's the same with my wife's Diamond. Both running your latest... 21891. (It was working fine on the ROM previous - 21890)
Thanks...
for some fxxxxx up reason bluetooth folder was missing from the 21891 sys
just checked... ill recook a new version with it inside... and ill upload a version without the new htc messaging since it seems like we can only receive mms but not send unless we apply install arcsoft and use older windows messaging... which can be done but if we going to do that i think im going to revet back to amarluz no messaging client version for now and put back arcsoft.
expect an update within the next hour or two.
sorry about not noticing that before...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 02-08-2010, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
for some fxxxxx up reason bluetooth folder was missing from the 21891 sys
just checked... ill recook a new version with it inside... and ill upload a version without the new htc messaging since it seems like we can only receive mms but not send unless we apply install arcsoft and use older windows messaging... which can be done but if we going to do that i think im going to revet back to amarluz no messaging client version for now and put back arcsoft.
expect an update within the next hour or two.
sorry about not noticing that before...
Awesome!
But before you cook, check Voice Command. I tried everything and I couldn't get it to work. I don't absolutely need it, so it's not a big deal to me, but if it's going to be left in, it should work.
Thanks for these ROMs! Best I've used.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Awesome!
But before you cook, check Voice Command. I tried everything and I couldn't get it to work. I don't absolutely need it, so it's not a big deal to me, but if it's going to be left in, it should work.
Thanks for these ROMs! Best I've used.
i think i need to kill clac...
im using his 21891.... he messed up on the voice command folder aswell as the bluetooth...
sucks... maybe there is something else in his kitchen thats fixes that... but mine is set up different.
there was missing files in voice command folder as well
thats just seriously messed up.
i feel like i need to check everything single folder for missing files now.
anyways... im cooking right now and will upload within the hour.

and to all u guys who download my 21891 sys... u would need to update... ill up load that with in the hour also...
u should use the newer one im going to upload cuz the other one would have issues!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i have removed my sys 21891 and feb 7 rom cuz they had issues...
re uploading the sys and rom within the hour.
sorry about the issues u guys might have had.. everything works now.
please re-download and re-flash.
again... sorry.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
i have removed my sys 21891 and feb 7 rom cuz they had issues...
re uploading the sys and rom within the hour.
sorry about the issues u guys might have had.. everything works now.
please re-download and re-flash.
again... sorry.
Don't worry, you're doing a great job Will await the next update from you.

Btw, not sure if you got a chance to see this - There's no "calibrate" button on the G-sensor calibration app.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
i guess ill take off the new htc messaging client... and about the bluetooth thing... i think its an issue with 21891 sys...
ill try to put 21890 bt folders back into 21891 and see what happens

I did notice BT was missing from the 21891 sys. I did the same thing, except w/21889, that you are going to do and it seems to be working fine.

Also the same for the Adobe acrobat pdf reader.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 02-08-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
I did notice BT was missing from the 21891 sys. I did the same thing, except w/21889, that you are going to do and it seems to be working fine.

Also the same for the acrobat pdf reader.
i used bt from 21890.
also voice command was missing some files...
anyways...
i uploaded again the sys and the rom so everything should be working as it should.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Don't worry, you're doing a great job Will await the next update from you.

Btw, not sure if you got a chance to see this - There's no "calibrate" button on the G-sensor calibration app.
all the issues that u mentioned are fixed.
if u find anything else... let me know.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
all the issues that u mentioned are fixed.
if u find anything else... let me know.
You work quick! I'm downloading Feb 8th version now, will flash tonight
Old 02-08-2010, 09:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
i used bt from 21890.
also voice command was missing some files...
anyways...
i uploaded again the sys and the rom so everything should be working as it should.

Thx. AdobeFlash and AdobeFlashCodecs missing intentionally? Also, probably not a biggie, but think you forgot to update the packages.txt in the sys.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 02-08-2010 at 09:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development