PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

when manila lock screen is displaying. i don't end a call to use the right button(hard key)
Old 01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz2009 View Post
when manila lock screen is displaying. i don't end a call to use the right button(hard key)
im not sure what u mean.... but if its hanging up the phone... then yes, it should work pushing the end key.
if not, u can change some of manila locker settings from the setting tab inside personalize.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 01-31-2010, 08:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

elpretencioso is a n00b

Friends can not make a CDMA diamond rom Spanish need it even here in Venezuela
Old 01-31-2010, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Perfectum

Shavkat is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Shavkat Send a message via MSN to Shavkat Send a message via Yahoo to Shavkat Send a message via Skype™ to Shavkat

Every time when i restart My device or when i connect to interner via GPRS, the phone try to update something-!
Look at screen a attached-!
How to fix that-!
Is it possible to fix with some reg. keys-?
1) http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

2) http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
Old 01-31-2010, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavkat View Post
Every time when i restart My device or when i connect to interner via GPRS, the phone try to update something-!
Look at screen a attached-!
How to fix that-!
Is it possible to fix with some reg. keys-?
1) http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

2) http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
i guess u using the sprint version... for me its all working.
the screen u seeing is update profile or prl.... but it never runs on its own, thats very strange... u could have had a bad flash or maybe something u added thats causing this. i would hard reset or reflash, or at least try to see what i added to the phone before that happed, cuz it shouldn't.

if u not with sprint... download the generic version.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Bell Mobility

Tslice is a n00b

Few days in, great-looking, but a soft-reset landed me on the tri-colored screen for a couple hours, several soft-reset's later got me back to the Today, but now my on/off button will wake up my phone but with no display at first, im finding it to be a very touchy rom, anyone else with this problem?
Old 01-31-2010, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tslice View Post
Few days in, great-looking, but a soft-reset landed me on the tri-colored screen for a couple hours, several soft-reset's later got me back to the Today, but now my on/off button will wake up my phone but with no display at first, im finding it to be a very touchy rom, anyone else with this problem?
dude.... thats all the signs of a bad flash...
if u downloaded a version from a long time ago that might have happed since i had some bad uploads... now its all good...
if not... probably a bad flash, personally i dont flash back to stock before every time i flash a new version, but u might want to also try that... or at least re-download to a newer version and re-flash.
the key word here is probably just to just re-flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NightlHlawk is a n00b

Great rom! Have been using it for a few days now and I really enjoy the speed and the increased battery life, especially when toggling to 1x when I'm not using data. I first tried the Sprint lite and then moved on to the full version.

I had a few minor problems/things that I was wondering about...I'm not sure if these are common or not but I'm sure I flashed correctly.

First, the XT9 doesn't seem to want to save any new words I put in. Second, the GPS seems to be a little off in Google Maps where it sometimes shows me a few miles away from where I'm actually at. This may be Google Maps, but just thought I'd want to bring it up just in case it isn't. Third, I was wondering where the setting was to keep the phone from locking every single time the screen turns off. It was fun at first but I've been finding it to be an extra step I don't think I want to take every time I want to check my phone. Is there a way to turn this off or a setting to increase the time before it locks?

If you have any fixes for these, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you for this awesome, fast, sexy-looking rom! =]
Old 02-01-2010, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Perfectum

Shavkat is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Shavkat Send a message via MSN to Shavkat Send a message via Yahoo to Shavkat Send a message via Skype™ to Shavkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i guess u using the sprint version... for me its all working.
the screen u seeing is update profile or prl.... but it never runs on its own, thats very strange... u could have had a bad flash or maybe something u added thats causing this. i would hard reset or reflash, or at least try to see what i added to the phone before that happed, cuz it shouldn't.

if u not with sprint... download the generic version.
Sorry Mika, but after reflash the same happens-!
No any added apps-!
And yes, you can see in screen, that i use Sprint version-!
But I'm not in Sprint-!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavkat View Post
Sorry Mika, but after reflash the same happens-!
No any added apps-!
And yes, you can see in screen, that i use Sprint version-!
But I'm not in Sprint-!
Try the one thats not Sprint

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development