PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 02:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 27, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Ok... so all the links are up and working now, change log for the full version is on the second post and approx 52mb free after flash.
theres an additional "tweaks" folder in "utilities" for some extra options and nodata in "internet" folder.
have fun guys... and please some more feedback.

anyone who downloaded any version prior to jan 28 at 12:30am might have some issues with the files... it seem that some of my uploads were corrupted.
if everything works for u... good. if not, all should be fixed now.

Last edited by amikam; 01-28-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Perfectum

Shavkat is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Shavkat Send a message via MSN to Shavkat Send a message via Yahoo to Shavkat Send a message via Skype™ to Shavkat
Re: MikROM | January 27, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Very stable ROM-!
Battery life is 2x more than My old Rom...(Can't tell what ROM i used)
Old 01-28-2010, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Perfectum

Shavkat is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Shavkat Send a message via MSN to Shavkat Send a message via Yahoo to Shavkat Send a message via Skype™ to Shavkat

The only problem that i had was downloading the ROM-!
If you just uploaded to PPCGEEK's FTP server, it would be wonderful next time-!
Old 01-28-2010, 10:13 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavkat View Post
The only problem that i had was downloading the ROM-!
If you just uploaded to PPCGEEK's FTP server, it would be wonderful next time-!
I don't really know how to upload to here. if u can tell me that would be great, thanks.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 01-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b

thank you!
this is a very nice work,
would you help me, how to return to the original back-group picture in manila, i changed,but i don't know how to return.second ,send contact by message function not correct work on my phone the function in manila people tab

Last edited by fz2009; 01-28-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz2009 View Post
thank you!
this is a very nice work,
would you help me, how to return to the original back-group picture in manila, i changed,but i don't know how to return.second ,send contact by message function not correct work on my phone the function in manila people tab
here is the file that i use for the background on manila... it is sized to fit manila so probably wont work on the start menu. just pick it as your background from manila menu or personalize.
MikROM_Manila_Homebackground.jpg
as far as the send contact by message thing... im not sure what u mean, but it might be an issue with the 2.1 amarluz nomessage client version. not sure if it is... if it worked for u on another rom with 2.5 and that message client let me know which one and ill see whats up with it.

Last edited by amikam; 01-28-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b

thank you.
this picture look at fine!
my second question! when i want to send a phone number to others,the phone number that is one of my contact's phone number.the same problem in other rom, omj's energy's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (9.8 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen002.jpg (8.8 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen003.jpg (6.8 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen005.jpg (13.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fz2009; 01-28-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Do you have any screen shots?
Also, does it come with the Manila Locker?
Thanks.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavkat View Post
Very stable ROM-!
Battery life is 2x more than My old Rom...(Can't tell what ROM i used)
Were you using 6.5.3 rom before of 6.5.1?
Old 01-28-2010, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

Awsome job! testing out sprint lite now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development