PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 08:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 27, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Do you have any screen shots?
Also, does it come with the Manila Locker?
Thanks.
screenshots are in the first post... and yes i did include manila locker... u can look at the second post for change log and such.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: MikROM | January 27, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz2009 View Post
thank you.
this picture look at fine!
my second question! when i want to send a phone number to others,the phone number that is one of my contact's phone number.the same problem in other rom, omj's energy's
ok so i tried on my phone to do as u said... it doesn't work.... im updating some packages in the rom and it will be up by the end of the week.
i have two phones... one is not connected to a line which i do all my skinning testing on and the other one i actually use so i prefer to not really update it every day just for testing... but.. ill try to update the packages using a cab... and if that works... im sure it will work on the new releases... if not... thats a maybe for u.
personally i think it might be due to the fact the actual message client for 2.5 is not included because of huge amount of time it takes load txt's and instead i got amarulz version beta 3 on it.
youll know if i have a simple fix by tomorrow night.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: I don't know

weylmann is a n00b

very nice rom !
only two problems :
1) messenger not work
2)smarttouch not work too
wait for the update, Thanks!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weylmann View Post
very nice rom !
only two problems :
1) messenger not work
2)smarttouch not work too
wait for the update, Thanks!
i need to upload later tonight probably a version with the new windows live.
about the smart touch, i might need to revert back to an older driver or it might be the landscape fix for the camera that does that... im not sure.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Full version has been updated... change log on second post.
ill post links to opera cab's later today... and lite version will be also up later today (Probably gonna do just generic from now on...)
if any of u guys are really happy with the 27th release and just want to get things fixed let me know and i'll post a cab with fixes.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: cdma

mac99 is a n00b

good rom
Old 01-30-2010, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

uploading now...
updated the links thread and change log.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b
Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

I call the number start with 4008,
for example i call 4008-200-566 the rom call 14008-200-566.
the 1 not is my called number.
so i can't call 4008-200-566 in the rom.

Last edited by fz2009; 01-30-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz2009 View Post
I call the number start with 4008,
for example i call 4008-200-566 the rom call 14008-200-566.
the 1 not is my called number.
so i can't call 4008-200-566 in the rom.
its in the phone settings...
go to start menu\settings\personal\phone settings and in services tab change the automatic perpend to disabled.

Last edited by amikam; 01-30-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b

thank you amikam,
you are a good man.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development