View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:26 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 27, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz2009 View Post
thank you.
this picture look at fine!
my second question! when i want to send a phone number to others,the phone number that is one of my contact's phone number.the same problem in other rom, omj's energy's
ok so i tried on my phone to do as u said... it doesn't work.... im updating some packages in the rom and it will be up by the end of the week.
i have two phones... one is not connected to a line which i do all my skinning testing on and the other one i actually use so i prefer to not really update it every day just for testing... but.. ill try to update the packages using a cab... and if that works... im sure it will work on the new releases... if not... thats a maybe for u.
personally i think it might be due to the fact the actual message client for 2.5 is not included because of huge amount of time it takes load txt's and instead i got amarulz version beta 3 on it.
youll know if i have a simple fix by tomorrow night.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils