PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 01:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
not sure if this has been covered but i am trying to change the backround using another pic. i set it to today screen and to the home screen but after the lock is enabled the pics missalign. am i doing something wrong?
seems to be the weather backround pic that moves down a bit.
yeah... i noticed it too...
im working on trying to fix it.
i tried a bunch of things... one thing left for me to try is to convert the background to 480x800 and use cookie bkg4a mod, from his thread.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 04-24-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

no one commented on the people tab 4x4...
do u guys like it or not at all?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

Hi.Hmm) i'm use Spb mobile shell always. Amikam will you make any new rom or some updates,may be in future? i'm interesting because i use your last rom and it's very good i like it at all (only thing that i don't like in any roms it is in call recorder, it's always din't work, only if i install auto call recorder, it's work normaly) and for what we need a phone codes ? it's very strange folder for me)) P.S. Sorry for my english))

Last edited by kainppc6700; 04-24-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
Hi.Hmm) i'm use Spb mobile shell always. Amikam will you make any new rom or some updates,may be in future? i'm interesting because i use your last rom and it's very good i like it at all (only thing that i don't like in any roms it is in call recorder, it's always din't work, only if i install auto call recorder, it's work normaly) and for what we need a phone codes ? it's very strange folder for me)) P.S. Sorry for my english))
im happy u like it.
well... as far as update... i just updated it like 4 days ago... so there is no real reason to update now, but as everyone knows... im usually making sure to have it updated as best as i can.
and as far as the incall recored goes... it works for me.
is there anything that u r missing on the rom or any issues u have besides that?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

I glad to hear that )) . About issues or any bug... I use a rom a short period of time, but i think there isn't any bug's or crash, all work stable and speedy =) . Do you know how i can add a time in the right up corner, after a battery status , where usually stay a task manager?
Old 04-24-2010, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Sabroso, no problem at all...
heh... and you might be right.
ok....
so to answer your question # 5) I did look into registry and it read value 1.
and to question # 6)
I have TaskMan.exe, ManilaLock.exe, replog.exe, phcanvga.exe, crpg.exe, connmgr.exe, services.exe, shell32.exe, gwes.exe, device.exe, filesys.exe, and Nk.exe.
Thank my Friend PP73,
5) so value 1 is in which of this KEYs "2.0.7045.00"or "3.5.9198.00"?? and that is the only KEY you have (not count default key)???
6) So you don't install any extra software like those that keep phone alive, Swicth Air Bandwidth Conections, or change saving settings???
Thanks Again.
By the way, Now that you had disable "fastCharge" has you notice if your device. Turn On alone while charging (I mean I "Turn off" (not just Sleep, I mean Shutdown) the phone ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
no one commented on the people tab 4x4... do u guys like it or not at all?
AMIKAM,
mmmm I almost forgot Again that I want to say Thanks because now the Outlook Change the Font sizes with the K-pad and when you press "download internet image" from inside an email now it actually download the images (I forget to mention that bug in 2189x ) . Thanks, YOu make miracles with our Diamonds devices.
By the way, I was hopping to see "people Tab 4x4.cab" in your third post together with the others cabs and not to be cook in the rom next time. Also even you can display more ICONs/Folders with a non honeyComb align in Start Menu windows I guess that if you also left that in your thirds post It will be optional for anyone who want it.
As I said before, you have the last word and of course that is cool with us,
Anyone Like the more Little ICON for the HIDE SLIDER I post some page before???
I think and I wish it has stop the Battery Drain, but know I will like to check pro and cons to "enuBattery driver" (FastCharging driver), even with the "Wallcharger" I think now charge is more slow. Can't understand the difference I use the same cable to connect ot a pc than to the wallcharger (that is a USB cable) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
I glad to hear that )) . About issues or any bug... I use a rom a short period of time, but i think there isn't any bug's or crash, all work stable and speedy =) . Do you know how i can add a time in the right up corner, after a battery status , where usually stay a task manager?
Hello Kainppc6700, welcome, another non native english. We are mayority, LOL.
Sorry, IF I got a paranohia syndrome after read CoOkie Monster,
So People, Diamonds Friends, do you know there is a tool call it "SEARCH this THREAD" (so don't have to read again the 100ish pages of this thread).
So please please please before post your question, try to see if your question has not been answer before or if in the first page are what are you looking for.
Kain,
I will guess you are using ROM sys21xxx. In that case your answer to your quetion is in Page #101 , post #1003 "BatteryClock". You will have to re-arrange the clock to fix your style. (in my case I put it over the "WIndwos FLAG" ICON (on the left of the taskbar not the right)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-25-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
[COLOR=Purple]AMIKAM,
mmmm I almost forgot Again that I want to say Thanks because now the Outlook Change the Font sizes with the K-pad and when you press "download internet image" from inside an email now it actually download the images (I forget to mention that bug in 2189. Thanks YOu make miracles with our Diamonds devices.
By the way, I was hopping to see "people Tab 4x4.cab" in your third post together with the others cabs and not to be cook in the rom next time. Also even you can display more ICONs/Folders with a non honeyComb align in Start Menu windows I guess that if you also left that in your thirds post It will be optional for anyone who want it.
As I said before, you have the last word and of course that is cool with us,
Anyone Like the more Little ICON for the HIDE SLIDER I post some page before???
I think and I wish it has stop the Battery Drain, but know I will like to check pro and cons to "enuBattery driver" (FastCharging driver), even with the "Wallcharger" I think now charge is more slow. Can't understand the difference I use the same cable to connect ot a pc than to the wallcharger (that is a USB cable) .
technically what mwalt said about it is true.
when u plug up to the wall u get more power so it should charge faster than if u plug it to the computer using usb.
there is just more current flowing.
according to mwalt, which got his info probably from reading on nue website or somewhere else... there is a limit on how much current the device gets when u plug to a computer and that tweak only makes that limit go away and doesn't really effect anything else.
personally i also think it charges slower... but since i never really measured it it could very well be that we just witnessing a placebo effect.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
no one commented on the people tab 4x4...
do u guys like it or not at all?
It is really cool. Have it running on my phone right now. Like it much better as it is that much quicker to dial.
Thanks.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thank my Friend PP73,
5) so value 1 is in which of this KEYs "2.0.7045.00"or "3.5.9198.00"?? and that is the only KEY you have (not count default key)???
6) So you don't install any extra software like those that keep phone alive, Swicth Air Bandwidth Conections, or change saving settings???
Thanks Again.
By the way, Now that you had disable "fastCharge" has you notice if your device. Turn On alone while charging (I mean I "Turn off" (not just Sleep, I mean Shutdown) the phone ???

Sabroso,

5) value '1' is for '3.5.9198.00' and no other value
6) I usually don't install anything or tweak anything before I try out fresh rom for a couple of days and if I feel necessary, then I install something or try some different things.

But MikROM has been great to me since day one so I did not feel any further modification. To tell you the truth, I agree with amikam's theory that less stuff equals less power drain and better performance - simply, simple is better and faster, imho.

about the leaving phone on, if I understand correctly what you are asking, I leave my phone on while it is charging, and it takes about 4-6 hours to charge full, depends on how low my battery is/was. I do reset my phone every other day just to keep the phone performance peak.

One thing I forgot to mention, I do have one of those charger that only charges battery and when I use that, for some reason, the battery performance is not so good, and that is why I leave my phone on while it is charging. Again, I never timed or measured the performance, but that's how it seems. Maybe you should try to leave the power on for your phone while it is charging and see it that makes difference.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
technically what mwalt said about it is true.
personally i also think it charges slower (wallcharger)... but since i never really measured it it could very well be that we just witnessing a placebo effect.
Thanks AmiKAM,
Again as with sys21898 after a couple of day, "Battery Drain" Stop. I'm quite sure it is not because I "turn on" less time the phone, because from 6hrs to 20hrs&46min there is a big diference.
By the way, 21hrs (almost) is WOW a NEW RECORD, Congratulations
!!!!! (and PUSh to MAIL on the 24hrs, but no internet surfing neither GPS use, just some calls, sms and emails)
WOW, Why HTC don't hiring you AmiKAM (or Sprint, Verizon)???
OKey maybe you don't want to be hiring, but they totally owe you a lot.
I know some good "reviewer" (internet reporters) received FREE devices
(but also the not so good "Kids" reporter received too),
at least they must give you FREE Phone plans and FREE devices,
(so in that way you can compare ROMs, this world is unfair).

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Sabroso,
5) value '1' is for '3.5.9198.00' and no other value
6) I usually don't install anything or tweak anything before I try out fresh rom for a couple of days and if I feel necessary, then I install something or try some different things......
I leave my phone on while it is charging, and it takes about 4-6 hours to charge full,Maybe you should try to leave the power on for your phone while it is charging and see it that makes difference.
Thanks Again PP73,
I'm out of "Battery Drain" now, thanks for all your answers.
I usually turn off the phone in the night and left it charging,
but lately as Battery life was really short I have to charge it with the phone on (at least with the screen OFF).

Anyone that had disable
"fastCharge", has you notice if your device "Turn On" alone while charging (I mean you "Turn off"
the phone ( Shutdown) not just Sleep and the phone "turn on" alone while charging)???

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-25-2010 at 10:24 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development