View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 11:17 PM
powerpower73
PPCGeeks Regular

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thank my Friend PP73,
5) so value 1 is in which of this KEYs "2.0.7045.00"or "3.5.9198.00"?? and that is the only KEY you have (not count default key)???
6) So you don't install any extra software like those that keep phone alive, Swicth Air Bandwidth Conections, or change saving settings???
Thanks Again.
By the way, Now that you had disable "fastCharge" has you notice if your device. Turn On alone while charging (I mean I "Turn off" (not just Sleep, I mean Shutdown) the phone ???

Sabroso,

5) value '1' is for '3.5.9198.00' and no other value
6) I usually don't install anything or tweak anything before I try out fresh rom for a couple of days and if I feel necessary, then I install something or try some different things.

But MikROM has been great to me since day one so I did not feel any further modification. To tell you the truth, I agree with amikam's theory that less stuff equals less power drain and better performance - simply, simple is better and faster, imho.

about the leaving phone on, if I understand correctly what you are asking, I leave my phone on while it is charging, and it takes about 4-6 hours to charge full, depends on how low my battery is/was. I do reset my phone every other day just to keep the phone performance peak.

One thing I forgot to mention, I do have one of those charger that only charges battery and when I use that, for some reason, the battery performance is not so good, and that is why I leave my phone on while it is charging. Again, I never timed or measured the performance, but that's how it seems. Maybe you should try to leave the power on for your phone while it is charging and see it that makes difference.