View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Sabroso, no problem at all...
heh... and you might be right.
ok....
so to answer your question # 5) I did look into registry and it read value 1.
and to question # 6)
I have TaskMan.exe, ManilaLock.exe, replog.exe, phcanvga.exe, crpg.exe, connmgr.exe, services.exe, shell32.exe, gwes.exe, device.exe, filesys.exe, and Nk.exe.
Thank my Friend PP73,
5) so value 1 is in which of this KEYs "2.0.7045.00"or "3.5.9198.00"?? and that is the only KEY you have (not count default key)???
6) So you don't install any extra software like those that keep phone alive, Swicth Air Bandwidth Conections, or change saving settings???
Thanks Again.
By the way, Now that you had disable "fastCharge" has you notice if your device. Turn On alone while charging (I mean I "Turn off" (not just Sleep, I mean Shutdown) the phone ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
no one commented on the people tab 4x4... do u guys like it or not at all?
AMIKAM,
mmmm I almost forgot Again that I want to say Thanks because now the Outlook Change the Font sizes with the K-pad and when you press "download internet image" from inside an email now it actually download the images (I forget to mention that bug in 2189x ) . Thanks, YOu make miracles with our Diamonds devices.
By the way, I was hopping to see "people Tab 4x4.cab" in your third post together with the others cabs and not to be cook in the rom next time. Also even you can display more ICONs/Folders with a non honeyComb align in Start Menu windows I guess that if you also left that in your thirds post It will be optional for anyone who want it.
As I said before, you have the last word and of course that is cool with us,
Anyone Like the more Little ICON for the HIDE SLIDER I post some page before???
I think and I wish it has stop the Battery Drain, but know I will like to check pro and cons to "enuBattery driver" (FastCharging driver), even with the "Wallcharger" I think now charge is more slow. Can't understand the difference I use the same cable to connect ot a pc than to the wallcharger (that is a USB cable) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
I glad to hear that )) . About issues or any bug... I use a rom a short period of time, but i think there isn't any bug's or crash, all work stable and speedy =) . Do you know how i can add a time in the right up corner, after a battery status , where usually stay a task manager?
Hello Kainppc6700, welcome, another non native english. We are mayority, LOL.
Sorry, IF I got a paranohia syndrome after read CoOkie Monster,
So People, Diamonds Friends, do you know there is a tool call it "SEARCH this THREAD" (so don't have to read again the 100ish pages of this thread).
So please please please before post your question, try to see if your question has not been answer before or if in the first page are what are you looking for.
Kain,
I will guess you are using ROM sys21xxx. In that case your answer to your quetion is in Page #101 , post #1003 "BatteryClock". You will have to re-arrange the clock to fix your style. (in my case I put it over the "WIndwos FLAG" ICON (on the left of the taskbar not the right)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-25-2010 at 09:53 AM.