PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 11:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
technically what mwalt said about it is true.
personally i also think it charges slower (wallcharger)... but since i never really measured it it could very well be that we just witnessing a placebo effect.
Thanks AmiKAM,
Again as with sys21898 after a couple of day, "Battery Drain" Stop. I'm quite sure it is not because I "turn on" less time the phone, because from 6hrs to 20hrs&46min there is a big diference.
By the way, 21hrs (almost) is WOW a NEW RECORD
!!!!! (and PUSh to MAIL on the 24hrs, but no internet surfing neither GPS use, just some calls, sms and no attachement emails)
WOW, Why HTC don't hiring you AmiKAM (or Sprint, Verizon)???
OKey maybe you don't want to be hiring, but they totally owe you a lot.
I know some good "reviewer" (internet reporters) received FREE devices
(but also the not so good "Kids" reporter received too),
at least they must give you FREE Phone plans and FREE devices,
(so in that way you can compare ROMs, this world is unfair).

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Sabroso,
5) value '1' is for '3.5.9198.00' and no other value
6) I usually don't install anything or tweak anything before I try out fresh rom for a couple of days and if I feel necessary, then I install something or try some different things......
I leave my phone on while it is charging, and it takes about 4-6 hours to charge full,Maybe you should try to leave the power on for your phone while it is charging and see it that makes difference.
Thanks Again PP73,
I'm out of "Battery Drain" now, thanks for all your answers.
I usually turn off the phone in the night and left it charging,
but lately as Battery life was really short I have to charge it with the phone on (at least with the screen OFF).

Anyone that had disable
"fastCharge", has you notice if your device "Turn On" alone while charging (I mean you "Turn off" (not just Sleep, I mean Shutdown) the phone and it "turn on" alone while charging)???
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become
Old 04-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
yeah... i noticed it too...
im working on trying to fix it.
i tried a bunch of things... one thing left for me to try is to convert the background to 480x800 and use cookie bkg4a mod, from his thread.
well i shut down the lock and it seems to stay lined up now.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks AmiKAM,
Again as with sys21898 after a couple of day, "Battery Drain" Stop. I'm quite sure it is not because I "turn on" less time the phone, because from 6hrs to 20hrs&46min there is a big diference.
By the way, 21hrs (almost) is WOW a NEW RECORD
!!!!! (and PUSh to MAIL on the 24hrs, but no internet surfing neither GPS use, just some calls, sms and no attachement emails)
WOW, Why HTC don't hiring you AmiKAM (or Sprint, Verizon)???
OKey maybe you don't want to be hiring, but they totally owe you a lot.
I know some good "reviewer" (internet reporters) received FREE devices
(but also the not so good "Kids" reporter received too),
at least they must give you FREE Phone plans and FREE devices,
(so in that way you can compare ROMs, this world is unfair).
thanks for the compliments... but i just use other people creations and modify them a little.... well besides the skinning that is about 80-90% totally my creation.
one day i would probably work for them though... if ill manage to pull it together. i go to school for electrical engineering... but having a family and going to school is a very hard thing to do.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 04-25-2010, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
well i shut down the lock and it seems to stay lined up now.
yeah... i know that its the locker causing it...
but there has to be a way to make it work since it worked just fine on cookie 1.7... or was it cookie 1.6... not sure.
ill try the 480x800 thing and let u know if it worked.

edit:
just as i thought... no, doesn't work.
maybe ill change the manila locker version that cookie has to the one from mwalt... maybe that will solve it.
ill report back in a few.

edit2:
actually... i think i just might have to lua edit the file somehow...
ill try to see what i can do.

Last edited by amikam; 04-25-2010 at 05:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

23563 Standard has been running great here. Off the top of my head, the big pluses so far have been the speed of the home screen weather animation, especially the clouds, the inclusion of Bubble Breaker, Co0kie Monster 1.7.1, and the Phone Codes Folder. Many thanks amikam!

Couple of questions... Is there a way to remove the white separating lines on the home screen? To clarify, I mean the thin horizontal lines that run above and below the date/alarm and the missed calls/messages/ voice mail sections? Also, with Co0kie's Home Tab Editor, I was able to set Spb Time as the alarm link on the home screen. But for some reason, the editor would not change the calender app to Thumbcal. Is this a bug, or am I missing a step or something?

Thanks once again for the incredible work amikim.
Cheers,
R
Old 04-25-2010, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

21XXX

I text a lot, when I use htc text to send messages, there is some screen garbage that appears in the message space. It was happening on the previous release I was using too.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
23563 Standard has been running great here. Off the top of my head, the big pluses so far have been the speed of the home screen weather animation, especially the clouds, the inclusion of Bubble Breaker, Co0kie Monster 1.7.1, and the Phone Codes Folder. Many thanks amikam!

Couple of questions... Is there a way to remove the white separating lines on the home screen? To clarify, I mean the thin horizontal lines that run above and below the date/alarm and the missed calls/messages/ voice mail sections? Also, with Co0kie's Home Tab Editor, I was able to set Spb Time as the alarm link on the home screen. But for some reason, the editor would not change the calender app to Thumbcal. Is this a bug, or am I missing a step or something?

Thanks once again for the incredible work amikim.
Cheers,
R
im happy u like it
1) its a images... so i would have to edit them and take it out and then report it to the manila files. if u know how to then u can just do it yourself... if not.. do a search for clear home screen or something like that... u will find some cabs that already has those files ready with clear images.
2) i think thats an issue with CHT 1.7.1.... u should install 1.7.1.1... it should fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
21XXX

I text a lot, when I use htc text to send messages, there is some screen garbage that appears in the message space. It was happening on the previous release I was using too.
i know... it seems like a graphics glitch... but it only happens once in a blue moon... and tapping again would made it go away.
so im not really worried about it.
also... i've been using bsb tweaks for a few days now... and i think its really nice.
try installing that and just use native wm messaging if u want.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i just thought of something... probably a little too late.
since we got cookie working with like a zillion shortcuts we can actually lose the peoples tab.
the shortcuts on the home screen can be used for contacts also, which is something i completely forgot about.
just a thought for all u people who are looking for a way to add more than just 15 favorites...
Old 04-25-2010, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

after screwing around with editing the layout of the home screen, now, when I slide to another tab, and then slide back to the home tab, the slider disapears? I have to hit the sleep/wake button so I can get the lock slider and then the slider is visable again. Whew. also, the curtains are gone too? I think the screen thinks it's 800 or something.

After soft Reset, it works fine.

Last edited by IronRed; 04-25-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yeah... i know that its the locker causing it...
but there has to be a way to make it work since it worked just fine on cookie 1.7... or was it cookie 1.6... not sure.
ill try the 480x800 thing and let u know if it worked.

edit:
just as i thought... no, doesn't work.
maybe ill change the manila locker version that cookie has to the one from mwalt... maybe that will solve it.
ill report back in a few.

edit2:
actually... i think i just might have to lua edit the file somehow...
ill try to see what i can do.
That's because the manila locker uses the 'fake' landscape that was present in the sense 2.5.1920/1921 builds for the photo/music tabs. In 2.5.20xx with proper landscape support, the onshowfullscreen and onhidefullscreen commands (for fake landscape) are probably just left over from 192x builds and do not work 100% with 201x. HTC has the fake landscape disabled by default in the version we're all using for VGA. To fix the alignment, you need to edit 285d005a_manila under the onshowfullscreen and onhidefullscreen sections changing BackGroundLevel0.Position.y and BackGroundLevel0.Size.height values.

I have corrected this for 6.5.x to work with my bg4all/vgahdwall-like mod. You can get the fix as the last attachment to this post. I haven't created a fix for 6.5 because I haven't flashed a 6.5 build for awhile and I basically just used trial-and-error to find the right values. Let me know if it works for you.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development