PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: bell

ptesmoke is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
here is a cool mode from kimi at xda:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1295
i've attached my version of the cab.
ive tried these kind of mods before, theyre nice, but i cant seem to get away from vito-sms chat. its blazing fast and has tons of nice skins. im sure youve seen it. if anyone needs a copy pm me because i think itd be considered warez.

ptesmoke
Old 05-02-2010, 03:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke View Post
hmmm so 6.5.5 faster than 6.5? ill have to check it out, been running 6.5 since u uploaded it, very smooth, and 108mb free after a soft reset aint nothing to complain about. will maybe try the 6.5.5 tomorrow if you do in fact mean it is faster than the 6.5

again thanks for your work, and no problem, keep up your good work bud

cheers

ptesmoke
108 free?
no way man... u either looked at the wrong place or u had a bad flash.

and 6.5.x builds are generally always faster... but like i said... it depends what u like cuz the diff is really not that big.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:32 AM
Lurker

ptesmoke is a n00b

Quote:
108 free?
no way man... u either looked at the wrong place or u had a bad flash.

and 6.5.x builds are generally always faster... but like i said... it depends what u like cuz the diff is really not that big.

sorry i shoulda said ram! not storage!
Old 05-02-2010, 03:52 AM
Lurker

ptesmoke is a n00b

just a heads up, the new gtx team i believe is releasing the new gtx theme later today. if it turns out good, i would love to see a gtx rom of yours if you get the time no rush as im happy with what you have just released
Old 05-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950

cbppcgeeks is a n00b

mik,would u please post a rom(23***) without manila? just chome will be ok.thx a lot.i like ur rom very much..
Old 05-02-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: New sys21903

Quote:
....ill upload new roms later tonight with a lot of new updated packages (2014, 2013). Also... a new taskbar... which is almost 100% identical to the older one only works better and has a new waitcourser. (thanks to dfunk from xda). Skinned locker icons and days on calendar added.
Quote:
.....One issue i got that doesnt seem to go away is the transparent bars... some time works on first boot and sometimes doesnt. They r there but u might have to select a background for manila and wm to get the effect. I think this version of 21901 is faster than previous one....
Thanks AmiKAM, Great I will Flash today your new ROM.
was sick for 3 days in bed, but I was so bad that I can't even left the bed or raise the head up. Anyone know what means "Montezuma's revenge"?? Well it's the funny name for "gastroinstestinal infection" to foreign (fever, stomach spasms, vomiting, dizziness).

EDIT: (in sys21903) WOW GREAT ROM, nice fast and smooth, so far.
1.- New battery Icon at Taskbar still not be the same % that appear when you open the notification BAR.
2.- Nice, very cool new Wait-courser.
3.- Lets say: I guess big Icons will have to wait next release of CoOkie Monster MOD, anyway like the difference icon except that the BLACK PHONE is invisible for my eyes, maybe just the exclamation sign.
4.- Yeah the transbar issue was also in 21901, 21898.
5.- Totally agree, Feels faster.
6.- Need more time to check battery life, but as I have notice need a couple of days to stable the battery, anyway I have again disable nuebattery driver.
7.- About your question about a new Calendar ICON, I like the one that appear with the remainder popup windows for remainders, the icon is at the left-upper corner of the popup windows. Is a square divide in two: 1ยบ 1/3 upper part is backgrpund black with white 3 letter of the month and in the other 2/3 part of the square is white background with big number of the day. Something like that but doesn't have to
so inclined (angle) neither so much 3D deep. But I really prefer you dedicate time for you exams now, just left the idea for if in the future you have time.

Tomorrow my Mother has her Third Operation for Breast's Cancer,
So I will be only with my Phone again,
but the way, AmiKAM you can't imagine how much I love my phone this last days I was so Sick that can't raise my head up from the bed. The Diamond it's not an Ipad, but feel so happy to have it with me on bed, my laptop was not an option because I can't raise my head.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (59.9 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-02-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Lurker

ptesmoke is a n00b

amik one quick question , is sense cfc compressed in your roms?

the new gtx theme is now up!

-ptesmoke

Last edited by ptesmoke; 05-02-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
akim one quick question , is sense cfc compressed in your roms?

-ptesmoke
Yes, Sense is CFC'd in MikROM versions for overall speed and file size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbppcgeeks View Post
mik,would u please post a rom(23***) without manila? just chome will be ok.thx a lot.i like ur rom very much..
Amikam kindly posted a Titanium cab a while back that worked well with earlier 235xx versions. That said, it's not working properly with 23566 here. The problem is the that the bottom menu bar stays grayish white, and there's no start menu soft key on the left, unless you click on the task mgr first, and no menu soft key even then. Maybe if we ask real nicely, amikam will update his Titanium cab to work with 23566? Pretty please...

Also, I'm not sure if amikam really needs to make a Titanium only ROM, as we can easily switch between Sense and Titanium with TF3D Switcher. The switcher will turn off Sense and fire up Titanium or Spb Mobile Shell in a couple of seconds, and easily reload Sense when needed. The big plus here for including Titanium is that it frees up about 25MB's more RAM than Sense, and this comes in handy if running many programs at the same time.

BTW, amikam, I think you're right about Spb Backup overwriting regedits in upgrade mode, even with overwrite files unchecked. D'oh! It may not mess with all of them, but some for sure. I'm going to load one unit partially with sashimi and the rest manually, then check out the differences in speed etc... On a positive note, neither of my units have had any SOD's or lock up problems so far with 23566 or with 4-20 23563 for that matter. This was not the case with the test 23563.

In regard to themes, maybe check out vin's TP2 ROM thread. Vin, S2W, and Young DC are coming up with some great ones, as well as a sweet easy theme switcher.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...06231&page=354

Thanks again for the great builds and all your help.
Cheers,
R
Old 05-02-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

quick question. i am using 21903 lite. anyone experiencing wi fi not working? i tried to turn it on but the switch is not moving to on side. also wi fi hot spot is also not working.

*edit* ok i just flashed with standard version and so far no problem. i think i like plain background! again, great work amikam! thank. you!

Last edited by powerpower73; 05-02-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
amik one quick question , is sense cfc compressed in your roms?

-ptesmoke
Which is the default picture for the gtx theme to make the bottom and top look part of the theme?
Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development