PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: CoOkkie Monster Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
How do I get those four icons to show up on my today screen? I see if I scroll down, but I want the quick links on mine too. I also don't see how to get the clock and analog to display at the same time.
Hi IronRed,
I understand you already have installed CoOkie Monster Mod v1.7.1 and CHTEditor v1.7.1.1 and reboot in Your Windows Mobile device 6.5 or 6.5.x, RIGHT??
First see this video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqOINVb5YNI
Second!! As you notice in the video the elements arrange are: 1º Clock, 2º notification, 3º calendar, 4º QuickLink. To set this 4 elements in that way:
GO to your Home TAB of Sence, you should see "Menu" in the left lower bar. So press "Menu", press "edit home layout", press "advance" in the left lower bar,
in the white screen put a "check" in the 4 options (4 squares aligned to the right).
Now in the "show Appointments" change from "1 bar" to the amount of bars you want (press over "1 bar" and choose 2,3,4 bars). NOW press "done" in the right lower bar.
You are back to Home screen but in the edit mode (RED row in the upper part). Now you can re-arrange your 4 elements just with "drag&drop" method, if you don't move (up or down) quick the "element", it will appear some "options". In that case just press OUT of this options and try again "drag&drop" faster.
When you finish arrange the elements as in the order of the video.
I suggest to put the "QUICKLINKS" row under the calendar in that way when you swipe down calendar info it will rollover over the quiclink and they will disapear until you rollover off (swipe up).

For the clock, you can press and wait until options appear, press the ARROWS ()right or Left) to switch between CLOCK Styles. Choose what you want, and re-arrange elements if necesary.

Press "Done" (Now RED upper row disappear)
Press again "menu" and press "CoOkie Hme Tab Editor". press "Miscellaneous Setting". Scroll down to "Appointments" and chose "show" by press the dot on the right of "show".
Scroll down again and now we have two settings:
1) "Appointment range" (this is the range of days in which this element look ahead to display appointments. SO if no appointment are register in that range of days, no appointments will be show in Home Screen) select what you want.
2) "Maximum appointment count" (remmember you have previously choose how many "appointment bars you want to display in the Home Screen" (2,3,4,5 bars). Well, you can roll down (extend the list) this list of appointment and reveal the other bars that are hide, this extra appointment bars are the "Maximum appoint count". Choose 3,4 5 as you want.
NOW press "menu" , press "apply changes", press the "keyboard icon" (in the middle of the lower bar). Press "menu" again and now roll down to "EXIT" and press it. We are done.

So let say you had choosen "2 bars to display" in home screen and you had choosen "5" in "Maximum...." Then you NOW had to be seing this 2 appointment info and when you roll down (swipe down) the "appointment list" it will be reveale 3 extra bars (5 in total counting the 2 bars already been displaying), but the Quicklink will be covered, to uncover the Quicklinks Swipe up and they will appear.
Let me know it works for you.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-23-2010 at 09:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

shanep13 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Amikam,
Been busy for awhile, had to catch up on all the posts.
Been using 18Apr10 21901 light since the 19th and loving it. Thank you for your hard work.
No issues to report, great battery life!

Not sure if it is possible but on the favorites tab once you add a favorite you must select one choice (example: select number/email to use, view contact, mobile, home, message, email1, email2, ect.)

Do you remember in 6.1 if you installed the “HDcontactsTabCF.Cab” the favorites tab would show the picture then below the picture it would have smaller buttons/tabs one for each number/email. Can this type of favorite’s buttons be in your next release or does it not work for 6.5?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54900

Sabroso,
Glad to hear you mom is doing better.
Congratulations on becoming a “PPCGeeks Regular”
Our home page is set up with almost the same layout (not colors), just wish the weather animations would move to where the new icon (sun) is at instead of the middle of the screen, no big deal though.

Has anyone had an issue with using custom wallpaper that after the phone locks the image is pushed down and stays in the incorrect location after the phone is unlocked?
It is not a big deal, went back to using the wallpaper in the ROM (which I think also gets misplaced but you cannot tell (good job if it was by design Amikam!)

Thank you once again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Amikam,
Been busy for awhile, had to catch up on all the posts.
Been using 18Apr10 21901 light since the 19th and loving it. Thank you for your hard work.
No issues to report, great battery life!

Not sure if it is possible but on the favorites tab once you add a favorite you must select one choice (example: select number/email to use, view contact, mobile, home, message, email1, email2, ect.)

Do you remember in 6.1 if you installed the “HDcontactsTabCF.Cab” the favorites tab would show the picture then below the picture it would have smaller buttons/tabs one for each number/email. Can this type of favorite’s buttons be in your next release or does it not work for 6.5?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54900

not as far as i know... its a manila 2.1 thing.... not a 2.5 thing... so i think its not possible... but maybe if someone decides to develop something like this... i could put it on.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-23-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
yes sir!
ok... but ill have to charge.... kiddin.
i sometimes draw in Photoshop when i get bored... im happy u like it, but it was supposed to be a background for manila so the size is 480x640.
personally i think it doesn't look that good... but if u like it... here u go:
i added another two i've made just as an experiment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back1.jpg (141.2 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg back2.jpg (184.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg back3.jpg (145.2 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by amikam; 04-23-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

HELP !!!

Anyone with ROM sys21xxx series.
DO you use MS Direct PUSH to Mail via ActiveSync and Google server???
Do you notice if this make your Battery drain a lot (like 25% every 2 hour)??
I'm having a heavy drain battery when I use it (Like 5-6 hours battery Life in contrast with 14hrs without any email set). This happend Since ROM 21897. Only in Rom 21898 after 6 days battery improve a lot, like again 14hrs but then updated to CoOkie Monster v1.7 and again Battery is drain a lot.
So then I Flash to ROM sys21901 and when set push to mail, again battery drain fast.
Any ideas???

P.S: Thanks AmiKAM I had notice you are using the lastest version of .NETCFv3.5 build
3.5.9198.00 (from July 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Amikam, ..... No issues to report, great battery life!
Sabroso, ..........Our home page is set up with almost the same layout (not colors), just wish the weather animations would move to where the new icon (sun) is at instead of the middle of the screen, no big deal though.
Shane So long my Friend,
just notice when you mention it
Thanks, today morning my MOM had placket counting. They were good 124k (we wait until they raise near 200k (a boy has usually 450k), but nothing dangerous until goes down 40k. 20k means goes to hospital.

1) Do you notice you can put a quicklink to turn on/off animation?? (yeah animation ON when I have to show to someone my phone, OFF when only my eyes are goint to see it, LOL, LOL but I prefer performace when I'm not presuming (vaunting, boasting) my device and the Rocks/Great ROM I have on it)
2) To Wallpaper ask to IronRed he has that too, anyway I believe CoOkie Monster noticed this issues and in a Next release maybe it will be fix, IMHO his mod is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
3) Do you Notice that if you press the "name" under the photo instead of the BIG PHOTO (Square) of your contacts at SENSE People TAB, you get to the SENSE Profile with all the numbers, email and SMS of that person??? So it is as easy as choose want you want to do: call his home, work, mobile, email1, email2, or send a SMS. Just one push, or SLide to see your last conversation (SMS), EMals, Appointments, Facebook updates or Calls.
I believe that is the philosophy of "SENSE" concept, which I like a lot.
(Only if they use bigger FONTs)

IronRed, Your Welcome my Friend. Totally agree OUT of this World!!
Do you know Alliens (beings from out of earth) live amongst us?? (Just Kidding)

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-26-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

Sabroso, man, you are SO HELPFULL!!!! Thank you. It amazes me what these phones can do.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

daoom is just getting started
Re: how to recover 23xxx stuff in 21xxx sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
here u go... i hope this didn't have to be cooked in... otherwise it wont work.
let me know how it is... and if it actually fixed more than the lockscreen thing for u, also tell me what else it fixed.

edit:
i got a chance to check it myself... it works... just make sure u turn off the lockscreen on CHT and soft reset after install.
Hey, so it fixed the lockscreen problem but now I've noticed that the camera stopped working - I click the progam icon and it does nothing. Not sure if it's related, but it used to work and installing that cab is the only change I've made.

I tried uninstalling it, but it doesn't uninstall.

Any ideas?
Old 04-23-2010, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
HELP !!!

Anyone with ROM sys21xxx series.
DO you use MS Direct PUSH to Mail via ActiveSync and Google server???
Do you notice if this make your Battery drain a lot (like 25% every 2 hour)??
I'm having a heavy drain battery when I use it (Like 5-6 hours battery Life in contrast with 14hrs without any email set). This happend Since ROM 21897. Only in Rom 21898 after 6 days battery improve a lot, like again 14hrs but then updated to CoOkie Monster v1.7 and again Battery is drain a lot.
So then I Flash to ROM sys21901 and when set push to mail, again battery drain fast.
Any ideas???
Sabroso,

I am using 21901 lite version from 20th, and using google server via ActiveSync and hotmail set up via windows lives. I have to tell you first that I have 1850 mAh OEM battery made for AllTel. I usually take my phone off the charger at 7 am and by 11 pm, I have about 40 % left with about 30 min phone call, 30 min web browsing, and 10 texts. I set up my gmail to sync 'as items arrive' during peak time (set up from 7 am to 10 pm) and manual sync during off peak.
My hotmail is set up to sync every 4 hours and its peak off peak as set up same as my gmail.

What I usually do, I flash to shipped, flash with MikROM, clear storage. and start setting up the way I want. However, the first thing that I do, I turn off the fast charge mode. I noticed that when this tweak is on, it charges fast but it also drains fast.

I am sorry that I could not assist you better way.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: how to recover 23xxx stuff in 21xxx sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
Hey, so it fixed the lockscreen problem but now I've noticed that the camera stopped working - I click the progam icon and it does nothing. Not sure if it's related, but it used to work and installing that cab is the only change I've made.

I tried uninstalling it, but it doesn't uninstall.

Any ideas?
not really...
i find it weird that the cam stop working, it shouldn't be related, the cab only has regedits for the lockscreen(i just checked to be sure).
the only thing i can think of is that u installed something else or changed a setting... otherwise... u might be experiencing a bad flash from day one, and should probably reflash.
a bad flash doesnt always mean that u have big issues... it can also just be something tiny and not really noticeable...
for all i know i might be using bad flashed version of my rom on my phone right now and the only reason i'm not noticing anything is cuz i'm not using anything that has to do with that tiny bug.
for example... i didn't notice the tiny icon that pops up the wifi icon instead of roaming icon when im roaming until i actually roamed.
thats why i like it when people point out things on the thread... i can find problems and at least try to fix them.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Sabroso,

... However, the first thing that I do, I turn off the fast charge mode. I noticed that when this tweak is on, it charges fast but it also drains fast.

I am sorry that I could not assist you better way.
thats actually true... fast charge actually does last less.
im not sure to how much of a big difference it actually is, but i can definitely see your point on this one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development