PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

bmckenna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/18/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
u can always use s2u2 and add the "enter pin" option to the unlock process.
Could do the same thing with the standard WM lock. The thing I didn't like about that was having to press 4 buttons. I'm lazy . No worries, though.

Looking forward to the newest version to give a try...probably load it tomorrow and see how it looks.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

im uploading the new roms with cookie 1.7.1.
i actually tried to make this update a little needed... so i converted a few more files to modules instead of files and i think the new roms are a little faster then the previous ones.
also in sys 21899 i added the newer office version.
and i did some minor touch ups on the slider.
all roms should be up within the hour.
have fun.
p.s. i forgot to cook the game "teeter". i hope u guys dont mind... if some wants it and can't find it... tell me... ill make u a cab.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-19-2010 at 02:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

will you just be saving them over the current 4/18 files or save them under a new date?
Old 04-19-2010, 02:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
will you just be saving them over the current 4/18 files or save them under a new date?
new date, there is nothing really wrong with the older ver.... and sometime people find older version working better for them... since its already uploaded... i might as well keep it up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [4/19/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

upload is done.
have fun, and goodnight.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: NEW [4/19/2010] MikROM

Quote:
upload is done.
have fun, and goodnight.
WOW, 2 days and a lot of great NEWs.
AmiKAM, Perhaps we can buy you something for you remember all this freaking nights making your great and fantastics ROMs.
AmiKAM Thanks pal, you are up in the list of whom will be remember.
Don't Worry about Tweeter Game I have the cab in my house,
but I will be back to my home, hope tomorrow night,
today 6:30AM my "OldWomem" (Mom) have her second Breast's Cancer Operation,
so I will upload it as soon as I can.
Thanks for your updates to your great ROM,
and miss you read us, I answer you don't hurry up with CHT v1.7 because cookie was going to release Sunday Night an update with a lot of FIX.
If everything goes fine today I will Flash on Tuesday,
I will use this weeks while you are getting success in your studies trying
to learn Sashimi, So I will try to everyone here improve there Flashing experience as easier as it can be.
WOW , always clean graphics look Elegant and Smarter,
Like your new Slider, and my eyes liking more.
Best wishes for your duties school stuff, even you have just be recognize as a "VIP" in this Forum, with a lot of Thanks from the others active developers here, We also Wish you to be recognize in your studies, good luck budy. As you already know, "NO PAIN, NO GAME", but better if you get Fun while you get pain. LOL
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-19-2010 at 04:36 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

aladdin is a n00b
Re: [4/19/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Using the April 18 MikROM_Standard_23559.7z and LOVING it. The only thing I am not crazy about is the new tab / slider graphics with their embossed design. Otherwise it works really well; much faster and smoother than the previous ROM, and the Cookie 1.7 addition is great eye candy.

Good job and thanks.

Last edited by aladdin; 04-19-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond & 6700 & 800w

nize2beme is just getting started

WOW! this rom looks amazing! you should really update the pictures on the first page since it is outdated, I wasn't sure I was going to like the business of the background but the actual background used in these roms are GREAT! really sleek, going to go and dive deeper into it now...
Old 04-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

haragan is a n00b

How can I make the dual clock show on the home page and the 4 apps like the screen shot Amikam posted. Is it done thorough CHT Editor?

Thx!
Old 04-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

icewolfe06 is a n00b

Quote:
im uploading the new roms with cookie 1.7.1.
i actually tried to make this update a little needed... so i converted a few more files to modules instead of files and i think the new roms are a little faster then the previous ones.
also in sys 21899 i added the newer office version.
and i did some minor touch ups on the slider.
all roms should be up within the hour.
have fun.
p.s. i forgot to cook the game "teeter". i hope u guys dont mind... if some wants it and can't find it... tell me... ill make u a cab.
chance of getting bubble breaker ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development