View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:29 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Amikam,
Been busy for awhile, had to catch up on all the posts.
Been using 18Apr10 21901 light since the 19th and loving it. Thank you for your hard work.
No issues to report, great battery life!

Not sure if it is possible but on the favorites tab once you add a favorite you must select one choice (example: select number/email to use, view contact, mobile, home, message, email1, email2, ect.)

Do you remember in 6.1 if you installed the “HDcontactsTabCF.Cab” the favorites tab would show the picture then below the picture it would have smaller buttons/tabs one for each number/email. Can this type of favorite’s buttons be in your next release or does it not work for 6.5?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54900

not as far as i know... its a manila 2.1 thing.... not a 2.5 thing... so i think its not possible... but maybe if someone decides to develop something like this... i could put it on.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-23-2010 at 05:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.