View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:09 PM
powerpower73
PPCGeeks Regular

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
HELP !!!

Anyone with ROM sys21xxx series.
DO you use MS Direct PUSH to Mail via ActiveSync and Google server???
Do you notice if this make your Battery drain a lot (like 25% every 2 hour)??
I'm having a heavy drain battery when I use it (Like 5-6 hours battery Life in contrast with 14hrs without any email set). This happend Since ROM 21897. Only in Rom 21898 after 6 days battery improve a lot, like again 14hrs but then updated to CoOkie Monster v1.7 and again Battery is drain a lot.
So then I Flash to ROM sys21901 and when set push to mail, again battery drain fast.
Any ideas???
Sabroso,

I am using 21901 lite version from 20th, and using google server via ActiveSync and hotmail set up via windows lives. I have to tell you first that I have 1850 mAh OEM battery made for AllTel. I usually take my phone off the charger at 7 am and by 11 pm, I have about 40 % left with about 30 min phone call, 30 min web browsing, and 10 texts. I set up my gmail to sync 'as items arrive' during peak time (set up from 7 am to 10 pm) and manual sync during off peak.
My hotmail is set up to sync every 4 hours and its peak off peak as set up same as my gmail.

What I usually do, I flash to shipped, flash with MikROM, clear storage. and start setting up the way I want. However, the first thing that I do, I turn off the fast charge mode. I noticed that when this tweak is on, it charges fast but it also drains fast.

I am sorry that I could not assist you better way.