PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

ok all roms are up.

have fun.

edit:
since i don't really have much time to fix up sys folders for u guys i uploaded the rollups for 21903 and 23566 to my SYS_Folder.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 05-01-2010 at 06:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

doublej3030 is just getting started
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok all roms are up.

have fun.

edit:
since i don't really have much time to fix up sys folders for u guys i uploaded the rollups for 21903 and 23566 to my SYS_Folder.
awesome, I'm downloading the standard 21903 rom
Old 05-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: bell

ptesmoke is a n00b

seriously dude, you are my favorite diamond chef! fast updates, u post when updates are coming, your roms are beautiful and solid, fast and dont contain alot of bloat apps. just wonderful man, my only problem with your roms is deciding between 6.5 or 6.5.x !!!

so thank you for all your hard work it is greatly appreciated!

cheers and ill probably test out both new 6.5 and 6.5.x roms and let you know if i encounter anything weird.

-ptesmoke
Old 05-01-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke View Post
seriously dude, you are my favorite diamond chef! fast updates, u post when updates are coming, your roms are beautiful and solid, fast and dont contain alot of bloat apps. just wonderful man, my only problem with your roms is deciding between 6.5 or 6.5.x !!!

so thank you for all your hard work it is greatly appreciated!

cheers and ill probably test out both new 6.5 and 6.5.x roms and let you know if i encounter anything weird.

-ptesmoke
im glad thats your only issue... i think this time around 6.5.5 is a little faster... but its all a matter of preference.
thanks for the good comment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
ok all roms are up.

have fun.

edit:
hey,

quick question. Can you point me to the updated 2014 packages? I been looking them for a while but couldn't get my hands on them. Are they from the new Leo 1.77 rom? thanks for the help!!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 05-01-2010, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [SPRINT]

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Awesome flashing the 23566 rom right now... [upgrading from the 4.18 23559]

cheers.
3matthew3
Old 05-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Amikam. This should keep me busy for a while.
Just love your Roms.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
hey,

quick question. Can you point me to the updated 2014 packages? I been looking them for a while but couldn't get my hands on them. Are they from the new Leo 1.77 rom? thanks for the help!!
now that u mentioned it... i should check out the new leo ones also.
the ones im using are from WWE_WVGA_23111_Huashan_OEMS.
it was released about 2-3 days ago i think.
u can find it here :
http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=94
not all of them will work though... so u might wanna run through them to see what fits.
also, keep in mind that i know how to convert the regedits, xml and images so that it would work on vga... so i hope u have some clue how to do that.
as far as the manila ones on it.. none would work since its manila 2.6 which is not supported at all in our devices, and probably never will be.

edit:
sorry i forgot to mention that not all the new stuff are in the front page... u might wanna go to the end of the thread to find newer things.

Last edited by amikam; 05-02-2010 at 12:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
ok all roms are up.

have fun.

edit:

Many thanks once again, amikam! Your 23566 Standard is running great so far on my test unit, even loaded with 100+ programs. The improved speed, scrolling, taskbar, as well as your new calendar day graphics, are all really appreciated. Cheers!

BTW, if it helps anyone save some time, here's a fairly quick way to flash and reload all your settings and third programs. Please note that this not the cleanest or most recommended way, but it normally works well here.

First off, to save time, I just flash. I do not flash to stock, use Task29, or even hard reset after flashing most of the time, unless a problem shows up. Second, after flashing the latest ROM version and giving it a quick test drive to make sure it's working as intended. I just run Spb Backup in upgrade mode with the option to overwrite existing files unchecked. This allows all my programs and almost all of my other settings to be installed. Plus, by not allowing the Spb Backup to overwrite existing files, it keeps the system files from the currently flashed ROM intact. Then, once Spb finishes and the system reboots, the only things left to do here include setting my favorite Sense wallpaper, running a handful of cabs that modify the Sense home screen graphics to my personal tastes, and maybe moving a folder and a few shortcuts. Done!

The entire process takes less than a half hour, and much of the time you can be doing something else while the system is flashing, resetting, and loading up.

Hope this helps...
Thanks again, amikam!
Best to all,
R
Old 05-01-2010, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Many thanks once again, amikam! Your 23566 Standard is running great so far on my test unit, even loaded with 100+ programs. The improved speed, scrolling, taskbar, as well as your new calendar day graphics, are all really appreciated. Cheers!

BTW, if it helps anyone save some time, here's a fairly quick way to flash and reload all your settings and third programs. Please note that this not the cleanest or most recommended way, but it normally works well here.

First off, to save time, I just flash. I do not flash to stock, use Task29, or even hard reset after flashing most of the time, unless a problem shows up. Second, after flashing the latest ROM version and giving it a quick test drive to make sure it's working as intended. I just run Spb Backup in upgrade mode with the option to overwrite existing files unchecked. This allows all my programs and almost all of my other settings to be installed. Plus, by not allowing the Spb Backup to overwrite existing files, it keeps the system files from the currently flashed ROM intact. Then, once Spb finishes and the system reboots, the only things left to do here include setting my favorite Sense wallpaper, running a handful of cabs that modify the Sense home screen graphics to my personal tastes, and maybe moving a folder and a few shortcuts. Done!

The entire process takes less than a half hour, and much of the time you can be doing something else while the system is flashing, resetting, and loading up.

Hope this helps...
Thanks again, amikam!
Best to all,
R
good info... just one things worries me a little.
as far as i know spb backup ncan overwrite existing regedits... so unless u sure it doesn't do that, im not sure i would use it.
if it overwrites regedits all of the older rom regedits would comeback, or overwrite new ones i've made.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development