PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Thx. AdobeFlash and AdobeFlashCodecs missing intentionally? Also, probably not a biggie, but think you forgot to update the packages.txt in the sys.
i just added them to the zip file so yes... packages.txt will not show them, but they should still comeup in the kitchen as not marked.
and i think adobe was missing because taking a closer look at everyones kitchen, adobe is already included in the oem folder or somewhere else.
and i think it hasn't been updated anyways since it came to my kitchen... if u want i can upload those from sys 21890 also.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 02-08-2010, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i just added them to the zip file so yes... packages.txt will not show them, but they should still comeup in the kitchen as not marked.
and i think adobe was missing because taking a closer look at everyones kitchen, adobe is already included in the oem folder or somewhere else.
and i think it hasn't been updated anyways since it came to my kitchen... if u want i can upload those from sys 21890 also.
I do see ADOBE on the OEM, now that you point it out. Don't worry about updating/uploading just for me. Got them off 21889. Thx again.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Re: [2/8/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

I tried this fix for MMS that I read in OMJ's thread:

change:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\ExternalAccounts\S MS]
to:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\ExternalAccounts\S MS.htc]

And it doesn't seem to have worked. I changed the name of the folder, soft-reset and tried, no luck. I did check to make sure the change stuck and it did.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
I tried this fix for MMS that I read in OMJ's thread:

change:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\ExternalAccounts\S MS]
to:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\ExternalAccounts\S MS.htc]

And it doesn't seem to have worked. I changed the name of the folder, soft-reset and tried, no luck. I did check to make sure the change stuck and it did.
well.... i took out htc messaging client in the feb 8 version since like u said... it doesnt really work like it should.
to get it working we would need to also install arcsoft and make the tweak to make sure we can access the regualr wm messaging cuz it will only work from that.
so far im staying away from it since putting arcsoft and htcmessagingclient would eat up a lot of room on the rom and it is not really needed or that good.
when 2011 port will be complete i might put it up... but i think i should wait for another nomessagingclient version by amarulz.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

Thanks amikam!
Old 02-09-2010, 05:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by COWHEAD View Post
Thanks amikam!
u welcome...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

New google maps can be downloaded at the bottom of the below.

http://www.google.com/mobile/maps/index_.html
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
New google maps can be downloaded at the bottom of the below.

http://www.google.com/mobile/maps/index_.html
thanks man...
i do have links on the third post for all kind of things... but always good to know there is an update.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Feb 8th version has been running good so far, most issues are fixed like you said amikam
As much as I love HTC messaging client, we can't keep it if it doesn't work properly eg MMS etc so I'm glad you went back to the old client.

Hopefully other users will chime in with reports as well.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Feb 8th version has been running good so far, most issues are fixed like you said amikam
As much as I love HTC messaging client, we can't keep it if it doesn't work properly eg MMS etc so I'm glad you went back to the old client.

Hopefully other users will chime in with reports as well.
thanks... good to know.
i've been porting more and more new packages to vga. it's a good way to escape from doing my homework.
about messaging client... im really not sure what to go with... we can have it but only receive mms's and to send we have to go back to wm client... which means we need both messaging client and arcsoft installed.
i do believe i make sure i have plenty of room in my rom since i erase a bunch of things that other chefs don't (ringtones, avatars, double unused icons, double shortcuts, etc...).
i do hate the wm messaging window though... a little too much, and personally i dont really send that many pics and such. but i also noticed that messaging client doesn't really show u what u write once writing form any contact screen(keyboard covering it) until u hit the second row. which is probably the main thing that made me go back to no-messaging client mode.
maybe in the future some one will play with the manila file that has to do with that and then i think ill stick to it with arcsoft.
it starting to look like all the new packages and new manila takes a lot of space i just hope that won't end up with only 20 mb free after flash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development