PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

doublej3030 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i know i usually do, but finals are coming up and since i use only what i cook when i port a sys to my kitchen, i would have to resort things.. i can give u what i use but it would have missing drivers that add later and a bunch of icons, not to mention titanium and such.
all things that u can probably add from another sys... but not sure if u want to do that... and btw.. i already erased my sys 21899.
let me know... if u do ill zip it up and upload.
I was thinking about asking the same question about 21901, but I know how you feel with finals with mine being next week as well.(among other things, I wanted to update a few things for my build)

cookiemod looks great btw
Old 04-29-2010, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublej3030 View Post
I was thinking about asking the same question about 21901, but I know how you feel with finals with mine being next week as well.(among other things, I wanted to update a few things for my build)

cookiemod looks great btw
i dont think my sys is any different from other ones that are found on xda...
just as i extracted the flash.dio they did also... and they also ported the xip probably in the same way that i did... so i dont know why there would be a difference.
i can upload my xipoem folder... thats probably the only difference.

anyways.. im happy u like the rom... im gonna update in a little bit with some extra thing in it. (when i update things for myself... i also post it up here)
still same sys since there was no update on that from when i last checked.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:21 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i know i usually do, but finals are coming up and since i use only what i cook when i port a sys to my kitchen, i would have to resort things.. i can give u what i use but it would have missing drivers that add later and a bunch of icons, not to mention titanium and such.
all things that u can probably add from another sys... but not sure if u want to do that... and btw.. i already erased my sys 21899.
let me know... if u do ill zip it up and upload.
I'll wait until you have time... no real rush.
I need the Titanium files included- I want to build a Titanium ROM that I can use w/SpbMS3.5.
Maybe just a link to the full SYS... from XDA or something?

Old 04-30-2010, 01:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I'll wait until you have time... no real rush.
I need the Titanium files included- I want to build a Titanium ROM that I can use w/SpbMS3.5.
Maybe just a link to the full SYS... from XDA or something?
here is a link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/IylF8uhl..._QVGA_WQV.html
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok, i was looking for a good reason to update the rom and i found one.
ill upload new roms later tonight with a lot of new updated packages (2014, 2013).
also... a new taskbar... which is almost 100% identical to the older one only works better and has a new waitcourser.(thanks to dfunk from xda).
skinned locker icons.
and days on calendar added.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

hells yeah!
Old 04-30-2010, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

can't wait !! )))))) it's awesome!!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:22 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Well, the battery life of your test ROM seems very similar to previous ROMs. Very nice. Can't wait for your update.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

AMIKAM, the test ROM seemed better for scrolling (may be placebo effect), but responsiveness and speed seemed very similar to the previous 4/20 23563 std ROM.
I did have some SODs when charging from computer. Did not notice with 4/20 ROM
Battery life was comparable to the previous ROM.
Looking forward to the update, (is there a new sys out too? 23566? any significant changes in that?), thanks
Old 05-01-2010, 12:39 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

sorry from all u guys who wait... but there are a lot of new packages and im porting them to work on vga... so it takes a little longer.
anyways... all the roms should be up by morning... which mean in about 6-7 hours max.
one issue i got that doesnt seem to go away is the transparent bars... some time works on first boot and sometimes doesnt.
they r there but u might have to select a background for manila and wm to get the effect.

i think this version of 21901 is faster than previous one... and i didnt mess with 23563 yet and new packages, so i cant say anything about that besides that it should be faster than the test version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development