PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

pwnsicle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

sounds great amikam! one thing i noticed is that the option to upload pictures to facebook is gone on individual pictures...you have to go to view the whole album and select "facebook" from the option menu...this isn't a big deal but when i uploaded my picture, it was uploaded sideways on facebook...i wonder if this has something to do with the album version 3.2 you're using...just food for thought =D
Old 05-01-2010, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnsicle View Post
sounds great amikam! one thing i noticed is that the option to upload pictures to facebook is gone on individual pictures...you have to go to view the whole album and select "facebook" from the option menu...this isn't a big deal but when i uploaded my picture, it was uploaded sideways on facebook...i wonder if this has something to do with the album version 3.2 you're using...just food for thought =D
thats strange... everytime i upload a pic it gets there in the right orientation...
maybe your pic was in landscape to begin with?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:51 AM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnsicle View Post
Yeah, I noticed that too. I miss the option to upload to Facebook directly from the camera, instead of having to go to the album. Not a huge deal, though, as it's at least still possible to upload.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

yeah!!! you have update the ROM xD . Great!!! Thx Amikam!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Is hotfile being epic ghey? Or other peeps havin issues seeing the D/L list?

It is no longer EPIC ghey.. I r teh win!

Last edited by SnoopDawg; 05-01-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i uploaded 21903 last night.... sorry again from all u 6.5.5 guys... there is a new 23566 sys... i gotta port it so thats why there is a delay in that version.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:13 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i uploaded 21903 last night.... sorry again from all u 6.5.5 guys... there is a new 23566 sys... i gotta port it so thats why there is a delay in that version.
Cool, thanks.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Cool, thanks.
no problem...
cooking now... ill test it real quick and upload if there are no immediate issues.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

ok all looks good with 23566 roms...
uploading now.
the only thing is that it is xip 23565 and sys 23566... but no one should really mind that.

one more last comment... these new roms are very fast, probably updating the packages i did did it cuz even when i tried it on the 21901 it was faster.

23566 will be up in max an hour.
have fun.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok all looks good with 23566 roms...
uploading now.
the only thing is that it is xip 23565 and sys 23566... but no one should really mind that.

one more last comment... these new roms are very fast, probably updating the packages i did did it cuz even when i tried it on the 21901 it was faster.

23566 will be up in max an hour.
have fun.
AMIKAM, thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development