Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: CoOkkie Monster Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
How do I get those four icons to show up on my today screen? I see if I scroll down, but I want the quick links on mine too. I also don't see how to get the clock and analog to display at the same time.
Hi IronRed,
I understand you already have installed CoOkie Monster Mod v1.7.1 and CHTEditor v1.7.1.1 and reboot in Your Windows Mobile device 6.5 or 6.5.x, RIGHT??
First see this video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqOINVb5YNI
Second!! As you notice in the video the elements arrange are: 1º Clock, 2º notification, 3º calendar, 4º QuickLink. To set this 4 elements in that way:
GO to your Home TAB of Sence, you should see "Menu" in the left lower bar. So press "Menu", press "edit home layout", press "advance" in the left lower bar,
in the white screen put a "check" in the 4 options (4 squares aligned to the right).
Now in the "show Appointments" change from "1 bar" to the amount of bars you want (press over "1 bar" and choose 2,3,4 bars). NOW press "done" in the right lower bar.
You are back to Home screen but in the edit mode (RED row in the upper part). Now you can re-arrange your 4 elements just with "drag&drop" method, if you don't move (up or down) quick the "element", it will appear some "options". In that case just press OUT of this options and try again "drag&drop" faster.
When you finish arrange the elements as in the order of the video.
I suggest to put the "QUICKLINKS" row under the calendar in that way when you swipe down calendar info it will rollover over the quiclink and they will disapear until you rollover off (swipe up).

For the clock, you can press and wait until options appear, press the ARROWS ()right or Left) to switch between CLOCK Styles. Choose what you want, and re-arrange elements if necesary.

Press "Done" (Now RED upper row disappear)
Press again "menu" and press "CoOkie Hme Tab Editor". press "Miscellaneous Setting". Scroll down to "Appointments" and chose "show" by press the dot on the right of "show".
Scroll down again and now we have two settings:
1) "Appointment range" (this is the range of days in which this element look ahead to display appointments. SO if no appointment are register in that range of days, no appointments will be show in Home Screen) select what you want.
2) "Maximum appointment count" (remmember you have previously choose how many "appointment bars you want to display in the Home Screen" (2,3,4,5 bars). Well, you can roll down (extend the list) this list of appointment and reveal the other bars that are hide, this extra appointment bars are the "Maximum appoint count". Choose 3,4 5 as you want.
NOW press "menu" , press "apply changes", press the "keyboard icon" (in the middle of the lower bar). Press "menu" again and now roll down to "EXIT" and press it. We are done.

So let say you had choosen "2 bars to display" in home screen and you had choosen "5" in "Maximum...." Then you NOW had to be seing this 2 appointment info and when you roll down (swipe down) the "appointment list" it will be reveale 3 extra bars (5 in total counting the 2 bars already been displaying), but the Quicklink will be covered, to uncover the Quicklinks Swipe up and they will appear.
Let me know it works for you.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-23-2010 at 09:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.