View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

HELP !!!

Anyone with ROM sys21xxx series.
DO you use MS Direct PUSH to Mail via ActiveSync and Google server???
Do you notice if this make your Battery drain a lot (like 25% every 2 hour)??
I'm having a heavy drain battery when I use it (Like 5-6 hours battery Life in contrast with 14hrs without any email set). This happend Since ROM 21897. Only in Rom 21898 after 6 days battery improve a lot, like again 14hrs but then updated to CoOkie Monster v1.7 and again Battery is drain a lot.
So then I Flash to ROM sys21901 and when set push to mail, again battery drain fast.
Any ideas???

P.S: Thanks AmiKAM I had notice you are using the lastest version of .NETCFv3.5 build
3.5.9198.00 (from July 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Amikam, ..... No issues to report, great battery life!
Sabroso, ..........Our home page is set up with almost the same layout (not colors), just wish the weather animations would move to where the new icon (sun) is at instead of the middle of the screen, no big deal though.
Shane So long my Friend,
just notice when you mention it
Thanks, today morning my MOM had placket counting. They were good 124k (we wait until they raise near 200k (a boy has usually 450k), but nothing dangerous until goes down 40k. 20k means goes to hospital.

1) Do you notice you can put a quicklink to turn on/off animation?? (yeah animation ON when I have to show to someone my phone, OFF when only my eyes are goint to see it, LOL, LOL but I prefer performace when I'm not presuming (vaunting, boasting) my device and the Rocks/Great ROM I have on it)
2) To Wallpaper ask to IronRed he has that too, anyway I believe CoOkie Monster noticed this issues and in a Next release maybe it will be fix, IMHO his mod is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
3) Do you Notice that if you press the "name" under the photo instead of the BIG PHOTO (Square) of your contacts at SENSE People TAB, you get to the SENSE Profile with all the numbers, email and SMS of that person??? So it is as easy as choose want you want to do: call his home, work, mobile, email1, email2, or send a SMS. Just one push, or SLide to see your last conversation (SMS), EMals, Appointments, Facebook updates or Calls.
I believe that is the philosophy of "SENSE" concept, which I like a lot.
(Only if they use bigger FONTs)

IronRed, Your Welcome my Friend. Totally agree OUT of this World!!
Do you know Alliens (beings from out of earth) live amongst us?? (Just Kidding)

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-26-2010 at 05:01 AM.