View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 01:33 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
not sure if this has been covered but i am trying to change the backround using another pic. i set it to today screen and to the home screen but after the lock is enabled the pics missalign. am i doing something wrong?
seems to be the weather backround pic that moves down a bit.
yeah... i noticed it too...
im working on trying to fix it.
i tried a bunch of things... one thing left for me to try is to convert the background to 480x800 and use cookie bkg4a mod, from his thread.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils