PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014 / 23529]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Found a solution to fix this!

Cab attached.
thanks... ill add it to the third post.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 02-15-2010, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014 / 23529]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
probably not... what happens is that even if i do get u the original slider u will see the original images in the empty space, and not the black icons.
in order to get a clear slider the files that are changing the slider thing... and some of the icons are being replaced by see though images.
i can try and check if i still have the original slider files... but i dont think youll get the result u want out of it...
the theme u using, i actually tried before my self, and it seems that it has those files missing... and that means that u will see the original images everytime your slider will be on a different tab and not the black ones.
although there is one or two more files that are not images that might need to be changed also...
ill put those files up for by tomorrow... so u can check it yourself.
it could work but i gave up before even trying to fix it for myself, so i'm not sure.
Amikam I found one that works.. Its by rtwood in the TP2 forum of ppcgeeks. thanks for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (12.5 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by COWHEAD View Post
Amikam I found one that works.. Its by rtwood in the TP2 forum of ppcgeeks. thanks for your help.
ok good...
now i don;t have to dig through manila files...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
wifi works good for me, maybe try to change the settings from balanced to performance... i hope u know what i mean and where it is.
the commgr is a port to vga made by programatix at xda... so yes... the 3g option is there, but u dont have to use it... as far as wifi router.. just push on internet sharing... its the same thing... not sure why its named like that, but that would take u to wifi router.
keyboard issue is known to me... although sometimes it works and sometimes dont... weird... its probably a result of switching back to the older build... i'll put back a newer ver in the next update.
WiFi itself works fine, what is not working is WiFi Router under Internet folder, I get the error message "Unsupported or unavailable connection. Tried turning on WiFi before opening WiFi Router and still no luck. As far as Internet Sharing that only works with USB or Bluetooth not WiFi. Thanks, hopefully it can be resolved, I use WiFi router once in a while.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:55 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
WiFi itself works fine, what is not working is WiFi Router under Internet folder, I get the error message "Unsupported or unavailable connection. Tried turning on WiFi before opening WiFi Router and still no luck. As far as Internet Sharing that only works with USB or Bluetooth not WiFi. Thanks, hopefully it can be resolved, I use WiFi router once in a while.
ok... i'm replying using wifirouter... and i got to it through the commgr... all the way down - internet sharing.
u need to change the connection type to data network instead of phone as modem... not sure why... but thats how i got it working.
but u right... if u use phone as modem... it won't work.
btw... im using the same lxz 6.5 thats up here for download and without a carrier cab installed.

Last edited by amikam; 02-16-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Lightbulb Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014 / 23529]

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyamante View Post
Thank you for the suggestion. I tried it and still programs are left open. I opened File Explorer, Album, Solitaire just to name a few and when 'X' to close they're still open when I check the tasklist. Will wait for solution to be cooked in.
RANDYAMANTE while we wait ... , mmmmmmm got it, I play a while and then I can "reproduce the error". As I Multitaks always I have "enable" "Autorun xhook" always, so when I close "xhook" programs stop to close when I press "X".
Enable "autorun" xhook, "RUNxhook" and check xtask options.
Hope this time works for you.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become
Old 02-17-2010, 11:05 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Looks like amarullz finished the 2012 port. Not to press, but are you thinking of updating the 23529 ROM with the changes?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633795
Old 02-17-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

It would be awsome if you did! I love it on OMJ's rom, but there were a lot of things that i really liked about your ROM as well. Updating to the newest port brings me closer to my own happy medium!
Old 02-18-2010, 02:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Looks like amarullz finished the 2012 port. Not to press, but are you thinking of updating the 23529 ROM with the changes?

Wow this would be awesome!
Old 02-18-2010, 03:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post

thanks, and i do know about it, i actually saw it about 5min after he posted.
i really dont have time this week since i have midterms coming up.

about updating to the new build... im still waiting for all mods to come out, i dont really see too much wrong with the 1921 build speed as it is.
and i don't really care about landscape... anyways.. i know its faster but i don't want to lose album and music rotation, and i got usedto manila locker, so im waiting at least for that mod, and maybe bg4a... although i know how to skiin it without bg4a.
anyways... i won't have time even think about an update until the weekend starts.
but i will as soon as i can.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development