View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:58 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014 / 23529]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Looks like amarullz finished the 2012 port. Not to press, but are you thinking of updating the 23529 ROM with the changes?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633795
thanks, and i do know about it, i actually saw it about 5min after he posted.
i really dont have time this week since i have midterms coming up.

about updating to the new build... im still waiting for all mods to come out, i dont really see too much wrong with the 1921 build speed as it is.
and i don't really care about landscape... anyways.. i know its faster but i don't want to lose album and music rotation, and i got usedto manila locker, so im waiting at least for that mod, and maybe bg4a... although i know how to skiin it without bg4a.
anyways... i won't have time even think about an update until the weekend starts.
but i will as soon as i can.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.