View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:29 PM
JAChavez99
PPCGeeks Regular

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014 / 23529]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
wifi works good for me, maybe try to change the settings from balanced to performance... i hope u know what i mean and where it is.
the commgr is a port to vga made by programatix at xda... so yes... the 3g option is there, but u dont have to use it... as far as wifi router.. just push on internet sharing... its the same thing... not sure why its named like that, but that would take u to wifi router.
keyboard issue is known to me... although sometimes it works and sometimes dont... weird... its probably a result of switching back to the older build... i'll put back a newer ver in the next update.
WiFi itself works fine, what is not working is WiFi Router under Internet folder, I get the error message "Unsupported or unavailable connection. Tried turning on WiFi before opening WiFi Router and still no luck. As far as Internet Sharing that only works with USB or Bluetooth not WiFi. Thanks, hopefully it can be resolved, I use WiFi router once in a while.