PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Sorry, dude, just trying to help. Everything about WiFi router works for me. I can connect my laptop to my phone via WiFi router and browse the internet. About the Bluetooth icons, it's not a big deal to me, since I rarely use Bluetooth, but I thought I'd confirm an earlier report of the missing icon.
i really dont know why u say sorry... but never mind.
i meant to confirm u that the wifi router does work and add that connecting the device to a wifi network doesn't.
maybe my english is misleading here... i hope u get what i mean.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Daimond
Carrier: Cellular South

bmagee251 is a n00b
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

no problem, thanks for all your hard work.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:06 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i really dont know why u say sorry... but never mind.
i meant to confirm u that the wifi router does work and add that connecting the device to a wifi network doesn't.
maybe my english is misleading here... i hope u get what i mean.
Sorry, I must have misunderstood you. However, I can also connect my phone to a wireless network. Pretty much everything works for me in this ROM. Also, I just want to say that I really appreciate all of the work that you put into these ROMs.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

I have been using 21903 mikrom theme for a few days love it so far but i have been getting a few freezeups. Not sure what causes it. First time happened on the charger. The charging light was still blinking but the phone would not come out of sleep. Then the next few times it happened when it was in the the belt clip case. would not turn on. Anyone else having this happen
Old 05-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: bell

ptesmoke is a n00b

i am running 21903 gtx rom, i also have had the phone freeze up while on the charger. as stated the charge ring stays lit but it will not wake up. the other issue i have is i cannot reply or create a new mail message in hotmail. other than that it seems stable except battery life seems shorter to me.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke View Post
i am running 21903 gtx rom, i also have had the phone freeze up while on the charger. as stated the charge ring stays lit but it will not wake up. the other issue i have is i cannot reply or create a new mail message in hotmail. other than that it seems stable except battery life seems shorter to me.
I'm using 21903 mikrom theme and cannot create or reply with yahoo or gmail
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
I have been using 21903 mikrom theme for a few days love it so far but i have been getting a few freezeups. Not sure what causes it. First time happened on the charger. The charging light was still blinking but the phone would not come out of sleep. Then the next few times it happened when it was in the the belt clip case. would not turn on. Anyone else having this happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke View Post

I am running 21903 gtx since day one. there was some weird issue that my phone was constantly vibrating. i did soft reset by pressing the button on the back. ever since, i do not have any problem other than it slowing down when i am typing when i have more than 50 text msgs in my phone. so i have to delete them or do archive with myphone. by the way, i did install compact keyboard, and i am loving it!!

amikam, thanks for the great rom, great work!!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by COWHEAD View Post

wow, i may have speak too soon.
i am using 21903 gtx and i cannot do any of e-mails except receiving it, and viewing.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
I luv the rom too, but third time now that the sceen failed to wake when I pressed the power button. And then I also had the screen get garbled up. If this issue would go away, this rom would be great! I now see why it takes so long to bring a phone to market, they have to actually fix every bug they can find, or deal with lots of ticked off people.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Question Re: Can't Write/Reply a new email!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COWHEAD View Post
Hi CowHead &PP73,

edit: AmiKAM post a cab solution for issue when try to write/reply a new email.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1737559&postcount=1255

What are you using to manage email "MS exchange server" or a regular Outlook to handled your email??
I will assume you use regular Outlook.
OK, so what is your settings for SMTP???
the port has to be 465 or 587
use require SSL as security
and the server is smtp.gmail.com
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-06-2010 at 01:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development